Episode 7|| chaotic chapter!

It's been a couple of days since Shu's arm has been feeling better. In other words, it's almost all healed.

Y/n's pov:

I somehow made it back from the forest a couple of days ago, but right now, I'm just walking around and seeing if there's anything interesting.

I then looked out of the window and noticed that Shu was on his daily run and other kinds of training.

I just went out to him with a handful of GrApEs ONCE AGAIN.

"Hello, Shu! How's your training going at the moment?" I asked.

"It's been alright. But if you don't mind me asking.. why do you have grapes with you all the time?" Shu asked.

I just shrugged with an 'idfk' look.

"Well -" Shu was about to say something, but I shut him up by putting a grape in his mouth.

Shu just looked at me with a confused look, but he still ate the grape.

"Wanna join me..?" Shu asked with a hesitating tone.

"That would be good, but I won't -" I answered.

"Why not?" Shu asked.

"Don't you remember a couple of days before??? You made me run 20 laps around the whole forest while trying to avoid the traps. AND THEN! you made me stand on a thin stick on one leg. I ALMOST FELL INTO THE ABYSS!" I whined with a sad look.

Shu just chuckled and smirked as if he was teasing me for being too weak.

"Oi! Don't look at me like that! I ain't weak!!" I then yelled at him.

"Let's see about that N/N~," he said and took B/N from his pocket. (N/N means nickname)

"Why do you have B/N with you?" I asked him.

Shu just shrugged and started running somewhere in the woods.

'LOOK WHO'S ACTING CHILDISH NOW! hmph. Well then... GAME ON SHU KURENAI!' I thought to myself and started to run after Shu.

After a couple of minutes, I gave up and collapsed in front of him. Shu then just laughed a little and poured some water into my mouth.

"Thank you.." I mumbled while looking at the ground.

"My pleasure~" He said in a seducing tone.

I just rolled my eyes and took B/N from his pocket.

'Might as well play along more..' I thought and then walked towards Shu.

"Hm? Is somethi-" Shu was about to say, but I cut him off by kissing his cheek and running away to a room where I was staying.

Shu's pov:

Why did Y/n just kiss me on the cheek...??? My cheeks started to heat up again. I could hear Xander chuckling a little..

"Looks like someone knows how to catch someone off guard," Xander said.

"Does she perhaps... like me..?" I asked quietly.

"Now, that's something I can not afford to say." Xander laughed and started to leave.

"Xander! I swear if you won't tell me, I will burn this forest down!" I yelled.

"Go ahead, my old friend," Xander yelled.

"You little sh-" I mumbled and then continued training and mumbling like nothing happened.

Y/n's pov:

Valt and I have happened to hear Xander and Shu talking with pissed tones. Both of us laughed because it's not every day that you see Shu being pissed af.

"Well, Y/n! Let's go bake some beybread! I'm really craving someeee!" Valt whined.

"Fineeee! Let's go to the kitchen, " I said, chuckling while Shu was still mumbling about Xander, and Valt looked like an excited child.

____________________________________________

This chapter has been pretty chaotic, but all of us have those days where some chaotic things happen, so this is just something random. I'm pretty sure some chaotic things happened in the manga as well, so I think it fits.

Now, have a good night/day/evening