Episode 6!|| first tournament ever!

No one's pov:

The next morning, Y/n evolved B/N with Shu's help. Then, you both noticed that there is going to be a tournament soon. So because Shu and Y/n didn't train that day, both of them went to enter the tournament.

(In the tournaments, no one cares if you're from the kingdom of roses nor violets.)

At first, Y/n thought that she wasn't good enough yet, but then she noticed that there were weaker people who were signing in the tournament as well. So you were feeling better about it because you were almost as weak as them.

Soon enough, everyone stood next to each other as the person started to speak about the beyblade rules. Surprisingly, even Valt entered as well.

And so... there was going to be the first battle. Valt and Rantaro.

Y/n's pov:

"Good luck, Valt!!" I yelled while someone named 'Wakiya' stood next to me and gave me a couple of glares. Not the bad kind, tho. Mostly the curious ones.

Valt then lost the first round but won the second one with a burst finish. I was happy for him that he won. But then we got to know who battles with who. Surprisingly, I was going to need to battle Shu.

I looked at Shu, who didn't care if he had to battle me. He whispered that he would still help me train and get ready for the tournament.

As the days went by, I kept losing and winning in the tournament, but soon enough, I hurt my wrist, so I had to forfit the tournament.

But I kept watching Valt and Shu battle against others. I was basically a cheerleader, I guess. I didn't mind it, tho.

A couple of weeks later, I was just sitting in the same room where Shu was training, and I thought about asking a weird question.

"Hey Shu?" I asked to get his attention.

"Yeah?" He said while launching Spryzen into the stadium.

"This is gonna sound pretty weird, but do you like someone?" I asked.

"Now, why would you wanna know that?" He asked with a confused look.

"Cuz why not?" I said.

"Well, you're sadly not getting an answer to that, my dear~," he said teasingly.

I just rolled my eyes at him." Could we have your special spaghetti for dinner today?" I asked him.

"Sure, why not?" He said while cleaning Spryzen and his launcher.

"You better keep that promise!" I yelled while eating some GrApEs once again.

"I didn't pro-" Shu started saying but I interrupted.

"TOO BAD! it's a promise!" I yelled like a child.

No one's pov:

Shu just chuckled under his breath because you reminded him of Valt whenever he was excited for something, and he couldn't wait a long time.

In the afternoon, you tried helping Shu, but you just messed up a couple of times, but Shu wasn't upset or mad. He was actually laughing a little.

Valt would join you both whenever he had the time, so it was fun while it lasted. Because soon enough, Valt and Shu were in the finals, and they were afraid to go all out, but they promised each other that they won't hold back soooo the fight went on and on and on.

In the end, Shu won, but Y/n noticed that he holded his arm a little. She knew that he probably hurt himself.

Y/n's pov:

When Shu came back, he told me and Valt that he was going to visit someone to fix his arm. Because Valt and I are stubborn, we decided to tag along.

The traps were probably the worst part out of all of the way there. But we still got to the destination safe and sound!

All of us were just waiting until someone helped us, but soon enough, we met Xander, who was laughing. Shu did say that he met him when he went to change his 'launcher'

So it makes sense to meet him outside if I'm being honest.

Well, while Shu was getting medicine and stuff and Valt was fighting Xander, I decided to go into the forest and just sit on top of a tree branch. Soon enough, I fell asleep, and when I woke up, it was dark, so I didn't know where to really go..