1

Chapter 1

This story goes beyond the Bible. It is from the time when God created the world and there is not much detail about the time, because there was not even any writing, but there was a lot of sexism.

Everyone knows that Adam and Eve had several children, especially male ones. Children mentioned are Cain, Abel and Seth. The latter Adam had at the age of 130. However, what about the daughters? Do they not matter? Do not they have a story? Did they ever sin like their parents? How were their lives? Where did they live? What happened to them? There are many questions, and it seems that no one is interested in knowing. Because?

No one answers this question, or cares to tell because they are only women.

Nevertheless, I am going to tell you about a specific, the youngest one, the year before Adam and Eve ate the forbidden fruit.

Did the couple have children before sinning? Yes, did. Why not? The original sin is not sex, but disobeying God's express command: "Do not eat of the fruit of the knowledge of good and evil".

Well, the original couple had many daughters long before Abel and Cain were born. They were pure and took care of the garden together with their parents.

Onamae was one of the daughters who preceded the great downfall of man. She was born when her parents were 80 years old. She had beautiful tawny lilac eyes, beige skin, brown hair with blonde streaks, medium height and as beautiful as the other daughters of Adam and Eve.

Nevertheless, the girl was the most curious. She wanted to know everything, learned quickly and always sought to know more about God, her creator, and with the knowledge of Him, she gave her power.

When their parents fell through the first sin, the first daughters remained in the Garden of Eden., for they had not sinned like their fathers, had not been partners in the sins of their cursed fathers. Therefore, all 80 daughters remained in the Garden of Eden intact. That is right, 80, because her mother Eva had a daughter every year. Adam's wife did not even know what menstruation was.

Adam did not touch his daughters, as he only saw Eve as his only and beloved companion; so all of them were virgins and innocent. So there it was perfect in harmony, peace and love. There was no intrigue, envy or greed, as there was no sin.

After sin, Adam and Eve had their first male child far from paradise. It was strange to have a male child that looked like Adam, so Eve was amazed and delighted with the newness that came out of her womb, and she thanked God very much to have a male child similar to her handsome and strong husband. And this news was so unprecedented that Adam celebrated God's gift to his family for 6 weeks.

Everything seemed perfect to her with the male child, and they believed it to be an answer from God that the couple would still return to the garden.

However, this thought was the opposite of reality. In fact, it represented the opposite, they would never return. Adam's son would be the transmitter of sin, and cohabiting with a woman, his descendants would forever carry the sin that would drive them away from the Garden of Eden and from God.

Adam and Eve had many more daughters than sons, and Eve began to age quickly after leaving Eden. Adam too, but he was strong and protective as before; Eva, on the other hand, became weaker and dependent on him because she did not have the vigor of an alpha male.

This was different from the Garden of Eden in that the woman could run fast and jump high like her husband, she could lift heavy stones without having as much muscle, thus allowing gender equality. After the expulsion from Eden, her husband grew much more muscle; she lost muscle mass, becoming smaller, without strength and speed. This is because the punishment was greater for the woman, as she encouraged her husband to sin, and this made Eve submissive and always dependent on her husband to protect her from danger.

The sinless daughters continued to live in their perfect world, the garden, even though they missed their parents, the girls were quite happy; because they had their daily time filled with lots of chores and learning about God and his angels, they didn't have time to think about sadness, and they weren't sad about not having their parents around. Since they understood the reason for the punishment and agreed with God.

Out there and far away from earthly paradise. The two humans felt lost, because in the wild and dangerous world of the unknown, the original couple had to work hard to find food, water and housing to protect themselves from the wild and angry animals that wanted to eat them.

As soon as the man and woman left the garden, they felt very thirsty, hungry, afraid, and cold. They were very sorry, but there was no turning back, sin could not enter the garden. Now they were alone to populate the world and soon Eve had a son.