2

Chapter 2

Over time, Adam's gaze changed towards his wife, as she quickly lost her beauty, especially when more daughters were born, shortly after having given birth to two male children. Came after Cain and Abel, the daughters, Vina, Olia, Mai, Alaziin, Done, Cami, Megola, Nanoa, Mineja, Fouda, Jade, Coluni, Rapene, Beca, Leiva, in little more than 15 years, the first ones already they were grown up and became beautiful women.

Adam took a while to look better at his daughters' bodies in a strange way, not as a father, and began to awaken sexual desire for them.

The first man did nothing with them, had no relationship, just a strong desire arose for Vina, Olia, Mai, Alaziin and Done, the older ones who had the sensual body of an adult woman.

When Cain killed Abel, Adam understood that God would no longer meddle in his life. He would no longer have protection for himself or his family, he was alone, then he felt a deep sadness for the loss of his beloved children, then a fury grew fiercely for the taking of his dear son by death and Cain's desperate flight. Therefore, darkness took over his heart.

Adam angrily took it to himself, and took it to his tent, the clear ones, without hiding from Eve; he abused Olia, the second daughter. He was savage without treatment, just threw his daughter on a pile of straw, spread her legs violently without any consideration by the wife, and poured out his long-held desire to possess one of those beautiful daughters of his. So Adam cohabited with his daughter, he had no embarrassment in sinning, nor shame in betraying Eve, for he lost the fear of God.

His wife caught him in the act, entered the tent at the time of the immoral act and saw such a sin in progress, screaming at her husband, furious, complaining about such inconsequential betrayal that he committed.

"HUSBAND, WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?" Eva asked, screaming and angry.

"I want to." Adam replied getting up furious and naked for his wife's intrusion.

"That's not an answer." Eve complained.

"How about this answer..." Adam answered partially without saying the reason, he immediately hit his wife unexpectedly in the face, giving her a slap so hard that she fell with her injured lips on the ground.

Eva began to cry profusely because of the violence she received from her beloved, not understanding such a brutal attitude from her beloved husband who before was very affectionate and now was a rapist without any shame or respect. She was just crying without action, because she knew she didn't have the strength to face her man.

"You are my beloved!" Eva said tearfully. "You are my protector given for GOD!"

"I want another lover." A young woman, beautiful and tight, not some sagging breasts that I no longer take pleasure in opening. Adam blurted out strongly what he thought.

"That said?" Eva asked, not believing the harsh words.

"The truth, Eve." You are ugly and old. Finished!" Adam let out.

"She is our daughter, Adam."

"She and the others are all mine." Adam replied and added. "They're all my women. I shall multiply the earth.

"Do not say such a sin." Eva asked tearfully.

"Sin?" Adam was surprised.

"Yea."

"Wrong. God did not stop me, so it is not a sin." Adam said excitedly trying to give a logical argument.

"He didn't stop us from eating the fruit, and it was still a sin," Eve reminded him.

"It was never said that you couldn't have my daughter." Adam snapped.

"But..." Eva was going to fight back, but she was interrupted.

"SHUT UP, WOMAN. GET OUT OF HERE IMMEDIATELY OR YOU WILL BE CATCHED." Adam ordered shouting.

"Adam, Adam."

"GET OUT NOW." Adam yelled again.

"Please don't be cruel to me. Be faithful." Eva asked crying.

"Eva, I'll have my pleasure whenever I want. For only in this way will I have more male children to multiply the earth."

Eva left with her head down, crying because of her humiliation.

The woman felt useless, powerless to stop her husband's immorality. She was not able to fight back or take revenge afterwards for the immoral act committed by him.

The first man seeing that there was no meddling of God in punishing his act, as he did with Cain, so he committed the sin of mating with his own daughters several times without repentance.

Adam continued for years to commit the sin of incest without the slightest respect for his wife. Every day she slept with a different daughter. All of them were already formed girls ready for intercourse. Adam only did not possess Alaziin who fled with his brother Cain, and became his wife.

Thiswas indeed a sin for us, but necessary for the multiplication of humankind.Unfortunately, with more sin, man multiplied, and the daughters of Adam hadsons and daughters by them. In addition, there was no limitation on therelationship between relatives; everyone could have sex with whoever theywanted father with daughter, brother with sister, mother with son. Everything allowedat the time of the beginning of human civilization.