6

Chapter 6

From the garden gate, the 80 daughters of Adam filed to another place sacred to her.

They gathered around the great Tree of Eternal Life. There they went to try to understand the situation that the world was in, because it seemed that now even their garden would be affected by man's sin, something that had never happened before.

"And now? What do we do?" Gimina asked worried about the situation that could kill them all.

"Let's save ourselves, we are the daughter of Adam, the first man, son of God!" Misana replied seriously, because even though she did not know how to solve anything, the eldest daughter needed to be calm and leader so as not to create panic among the sisters.

"We have to get help." Gigima saw the need.

"Like, Gimina?" Ravie asked dubiously.

"Going to heaven." Mateta suggested, giving an absurd idea.

"Fool, you can't do this!" Gimina snapped.

"No, Sister Gimina. We can claim to God as before." Gimina suggested.

"We pray every day, and even then, only that light comes illuminating us without any voice or action from another heavenly being." Lemua recalled.

"Sisters! Something must have happened to our God." Ravie said suspiciously.

"Yea. We know that, we know that the Creator cares about us!" Mateta pointed out hopefully.

"But no angel came to tell us about the external problem." Lemua replied.

"Worse still, our 2 heavenly guardians were taken from us." Juape remembered the loss.

"Perhaps because it is none of our business what state of the outside world it is! Venua prodded impatiently.

"Or maybe we can't do anything." Uranae added regretfully.

"Sisters, has God lost to the Adversary?" Mateta asked fearfully.

A silence settled in the garden. You could hear the sound of animals in the distance, the sound of the wind stirring in the trees, the water from the nearby waterfalls hitting the rocks, but no woman's voice could be heard. They were terrified at the possibility of divine ruin. They could not believe this possibility and immediately one of them screamed.

"Not!" Misana replied with conviction. "God is almighty!" He cannot lose!

"Who knows, right?" A white girl, pink hair and lilac eyes, she said in a whisper.

This was Tossila, the shy. She still had not released her angel voice in-group,

But Misana heard.

"Now more! No way our God lost. Wash your mouth, erase this idea from your mind!" Misana pointed out convinced that it was impossible for the Creator to fall

"What if... Who knows, maybe a hit..." Tossila stammered.

"SHUT UP, THIS DIDN'T HAPPEN. Misana yelled back.

"I think it's possible that..."

"Tossila, you barely open your mouth, and when you do, you talk nonsense. Forget this silly thought." Misana sent

"Well, it was the adversary of the Creator who made our parents sin and lose the right to live with us in this paradise. Tossila said excitedly.

"But that doesn't mean I've beaten our God." Misana snapped.

"Uuh!" Tossila said grimacing.

"It's a boring paradise here." Onamae said in a whisper.

"What did you say, Onamae?" Misana asked angrily.

"Nothing, sister.

"You said something, I heard it." Misana said.

"He is well! Here it is very good, but nothing changes and we are like prisoners." Onamae said complaining.

"What?" Misana said in awe. "How dare you complain about our perfect life?

"Sister Misana, you don't know what the outside world is like." Onamae said.

"Hey! We know, there is a lot of sin, war, pain and death." Lemua said excitedly.

"Yes, Sister Lemua!" The world has that, but it has love, friendship, solidarity, joy and sex." Onamae said with an air of malice.

"Oh?" - Some said without understanding the last word.

"The daughters of Adam are more than ten thousand years old, and they have never seen a child, never had children, never known a man." Onamae argued, because she felt something was missing, she had an emptiness, a desire that she couldn't fill in paradise, but she felt out there that there was something good, and she needed to experience sensations, food, situations that did not exist in Eden, because she had lived many years , yet had tasted nothing of life.

"Wow, what a lie. I saw most being born and raised."— Misana angrily disagreed with her sister's motivation.

"Say it for yourself, Misana." - Onamae countered. "Here I have never seen any children."

"Off Courser! You were the last one." Misana pointed out.

"I know that, but I wanted to see it, and I went to watch it, so I met a lot of kids out there."

"I know well, and you've seen a lot of death too, haven't you?" Misana said, looking at her with a deep, accusing look.

"Not so much." Onamae said.

"What the hell! They die in droves all the time, as it was determined to cease life at the age of 120." Lemua added.

"In fact, they are dying with less, many people do not reach 80 years old. "Onamae corrected.

"See that, Onamae! It is even worse!" Misana said happily.

"Yes, but there are good, fair, patient people; and I liked it there, because there are good and fair people. God even sent his son".

"What? Does our God have a son?" Uranae asked in shock.

"It's the angels." Venua said wanting to be known.

"No, no! These are not really children of God. They are celestial creatures." Onamae corrected.

"Eh? Moreover, who is this son?" Ravie asked curiously.

"Sister, this is God himself incarnate as a human!" Onamae explained.

"Yeaaaah!" All the daughters said in surprise.

"God is a trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit."

"Did God split into three?" Uranae asked in astonishment.

"Yea. I saw him walking among the men." Onamae said. "I saw God in human form."

"Serious? Did you ever speak like Him outside the garden?" - Juape asked interested.

"Yes, it was simple and natural, but I was subtle. He recognized me, and told me to prepare for the apocalypse." Onamae said.

"What is this?" Gimina asked finding the term strange.

"The end of man on Earth." Onamae revealed.