3

Chapter 3

In Eden, a river was born that irrigated the garden, and then divided into four. The name of the first is Pisom. The second river is the Gihon. The third, which runs along the east side of Assyria, is the Tigris. In addition, the fourth river is the Euphrates. Probably located between Turkey and Iraq.

The Lord God placed Adam in the Garden of Eden to take care of it and cultivate it with zeal and love. After the sin were the daughters, and the entrance guarded by angels. There it was on top of a hill and surrounded by huge trees.

Life was very good for the girls in the Garden of Eden, there was nothing missing. The daughters of Adam and Eve did not age, they did not get sick, even though they did not eat from the tree of Eternal Life.

So why this eternal youth? Simple, they did not commit sin, so they were not cursed with hard work, disease, violence, pain and death.

Everything for millennia was the same. Nothing changed. Every day looked the same, to them it did, but the world outside had changed drastically with each era of reigns and governments.

Man multiplied, he sinned, there was a deluge, thousands died; then humanity grew, wars came, plagues, tragedies caused by nature, and many died and then many were born again.

It always seemed like a cycle of growth, destruction and rebirth for both man and nature.

It so happened that one day was different for the residents of Eden. The dawn was not the same. The sky was not blue, nor were the clouds white, and a gray-red sky formed, there was a lot of smoke, a lot of darkness.

Suddenly, the daughters of Adam noticed something that had never before affected their private little world. His garden could be found now; there was no more forest around your paradise. Everything seemed dead; everything was desert.

The most active daughters went to the edge of the garden to check the strange signs of the heavens. One of them went up to the watchtower and saw a terrible sight outside.

Each daughter had different characteristics from each other. None was like their older sister, as they were not an exact copy of Adam and Eve, as man's DNA released all kinds of exotic characteristics to the first daughters who had different skin tones, different color eyes and hair color exotic for the present day like the color green, blue, lilac.

"Oh my God! The world is a desert!" A reddish brunette girl with huge blue hair and brown eyes said.

This was Ravie scared with the deserted horizon that did not seem to have an end, seeing far away the sand dunes dominating her view.

"What happened, Ravie?" A white girl, curly green hair, red eyes asked.

This was Danoa, the hasty one.

"A disaster, sister!" I do not see a tree, an animal, a life; just sand. Ravie replied in shock.

"That you said?" A girl with orange skin, purple eyes, lilac wavy hair asked scared.

This was Lemua, the restless one.

"But wasn't it like that before, Lemua?" Danoa was surprised, wanting to go see it too.

"Not. There were rocks, trees, small animals, but now it is just black sand everywhere." Lemua said scared.

"Wow! Let us check what happened." A girl with beige skin, lilac-brown eyes, light brown and straight hair said, going up to the Watchtower.

This was Onamae, the curious one.

She was also very surprised, because whenever she could go to the limits to look for her parents, before everything was green, beautiful and alive. There was much hidden from the eyes of wicked men who wished to invade God's paradise.

"Is it true, Onamae?" Lemua asked dubiously, wanting to go through Eden's portal.

"Yes, Lemua!" Everything is dead! "Onamae confirmed devastated to see that dead area.

"OH GOD IN HEAVEN!" Venua, Juape, Mateta and Gigima shouted together.

These daughters were other close sisters who just listened attentively to the news. They arrived later and were looking for an explanation for the unusual event.

More other girls joined the group; among them was Uranae, Sibyl, Gimina and Misana.

"What there was? "A red-haired girl, red eyes and very white skin, she asked with interest. This was Uranae, the meddler.

"It must be a punishment from God on the children of our fathers." A girl with greenish skin, yellow eyes and blue hair, deduced timidly.

This was Sibili, the radical.

"Surely God has sent men a new punishment." The strongest girl, tall with black skin, pink eyes, black and wavy hair supposed.

This was Misana, the most important of the daughters as she was the eldest.

"I think it's worse than that." Onamae commented whispering, making a pout.

"Why?" Misana was surprised, saying in a loud voice.

"Afael and Afamael, the guardian angels are not at the portal". Onamae noted, noting the disregard for the protection of Adam's daughters. "They're gone.

"WHAT?" Some said surprised.

"WOW! ARE WE FREE TO THE WORLD? IS IT?" A light brunette girl, green eyes, black and wavy hair shouted happily.

This was Juape, the fun one. She did not realize that danger was knocking at her door, what she wanted was to go out and walk without eyes and unnecessary judgments decrees as profane and rebellious.

Soonthey would discover the truth, or at least, would investigate the reason forthe destruction of their environment near their home.