5

Chapter 5

All the daughters were silent, wondering what the difficult life of their fathers and brothers out there must be like. In addition, to make matters worse, so many sins distanced him from God and brought countless acts of violence and chaos to the world due to their selfish attitudes.

They lived anesthetized without fear or concern for conflicts in her life, nor could they imagine if their parents suffered hard in the outside world, as most believed that Adam and Eve had moved, but they still lived well and had comfort without scourges and extreme pain.

However, it was not like that, their parents were severely punished; they had to work to get food, clothes, protection, housing, and reproduction.

The girls were not worried about any of these things. Because they ate fruit picked from the trees; they had the protection of angels; they lived inside a big tree that protected them from the sun, rain and cold; as for clothes, they took to wearing a special dress with a smooth seam, without details, but which never got dirty or deteriorated.

They dressed in the same clothes for millennia without complaint, as it did not create fashion. In addition, of course, they do not care about reproducing, because they did not have males around, nor did they need to have children, because they lived for many years without fear of death.

"Isn't there anyone else from our time?" Venua asked, interested to know.

"I don't know, because the world is constantly changing. It is not the same here. Their lives became quite short."

"What do you mean, Onamae?" Juape asked interested.

"They have many children, change clothes every time cycle, use gadgets, move from place to place, eat frozen animals, hunt unnecessarily, die very young, before 100 years old. In addition, in the short time of their lives, our brothers live trying to dominate each other's lands, enslaving, violating, killing each other." Onamae revealed human misery.

"Have you been several times to the wild world that our fathers inhabit?" Misana asked angrily because she had never noticed her sister's absence.

"Yes, I went." Onamae replied without hiding the truth.

"Should not!" Lemua said snorting, because this was like Misana, she always wanted to rule and followed the rules.

"How daring!" Venua said in awe.

"An absurd danger!" - Gimina said dumbfounded.

"Mixed?" Misana asked, indignant at her younger sister's fussiness.

"Not!" Onamae replied. "I just watched them from afar.

"Less bad." Misana said in relief.

"Misana, only I tried to understand the movement of creation." Onamae added.

"Oh was it!?" To understand? Like this?" Misana asked intrigued.

Onamae did not answer.

"And what do you think happened now?" Lemua asked.

"I don't know, but man must have committed an irreparable sin that messed with the nature of the whole world and brought its evil down to us." Onamae deduced, thinking who could have an answer to such evil that happened, then he thought of the angel Afamael, his protector and friend, but he had disappeared millennia ago. Moreover, indeed, she looked to the outside world for her angel more earnestly than her parents did.

"Couldn't it be God?" Juape deduced. "He punished the children of our parents.

"God gave free will, leaving the earth and animals at his mercy. They are on your own. However, our brothers are doing a lot of nonsense, destroying nature like cutting down the trees, polluting the rivers, hunting the animals for sport and even managed to pollute the air." Onamae told with regret in his words.

"The air? " Juape was surprised.

"Yes, the world is dirty, both on earth and in heaven. In addition, even space has detritus, the oceans have material that does not degrade, and many fish are being poisoned by eating garbage.

"What a terrible thing to imagine!" A yellow girl with black eyes, straight and pink hair said sadly.

This was Gigima, the smart one.

"Good thing we're here, isn't it?" Lemua said proudly, for she deduced that there was no way the forces of sinful men could invade their highly protected home of God.

"Sister dear, we are no longer protected." Onamae pointed out raising his arms and pointing to the sides.

"That do you said?" Lemua, Ravie, Danoa and Gimina said together.

"I understood! I believe that our God has summoned all the angels to a great battle. We are here on our own." Misana understood.

"I agree with you." Onamae said cautiously.

"Whoa! Just us women in this huge garden!" Gimina said scared.

"Yea. We are without protection." Misana realized the harsh reality that had hit her home.

"So God had stopped talking to us." Juape pointed out.

"Yes, and it's been a while, because it's been 1000 years since he's come." Lemua said realizing the time without direct communication with the creator.