18💛

Ella knew how her head was a mess. Tom had told her that he wanted her. She knew how she wanted him too. But she couldn't ruin her relationship with her mum.

Ella knew how her mum was the only one who had been there for her, her whole life. She felt like there was a huge divide. And she was stuck in the middle.

She didn't want it. She didn't want the complicated life. She just wanted her life to be simple. Simple enough where she didn't feel like everything was going to come crashing down around her.

All she knew was that things were just getting more and more messy. And she felt like she couldn't cope with it all.

When she woke that morning, she saw Grace sitting on her bed. The two of them had been out the night before and had gotten drunk.

Ella groaned as she looked to her best friend. "You're evil. You know that?"

"Me? What did I do?" Grace asked as she sat up and stretched.

"Made me drink too much. And now I'm suffering. And we have to deal with school," Ella mumbled.

Grace smirked and winked. "You mean it's the fact you have to suffer Tom Clarkson. And how he says he wants you. But you don't want him cause you don't want to hurt your mum. Yet you do want him," she told her.

"Alright. When did you get hired for the BAU?" Ella asked as she climbed out of bed.

Grace shrugged. "I watch my criminal minds. Don't worry about that," she said with a smile.

***
Ella walked into school. She saw Tom looking at her. He walked over to her. "Hey. Did you get your phone back?" He asked.

Ella nodded. "Yeah. I was going to text you. But I went out with Grace instead. She's trying to get over her mummy issues," she told him.

Tom smiled and nodded. He looked to her. "Listen. I want to take you out tonight," he said as he looked to her.

Ella nodded. "Okay. I'll get Grace to cover for me. She's going to be staying out tonight too. In a hotel," she told him.

"Okay. Good."

Tom walked off inside leaving Ella standing there. Not knowing how Izzie had seen them.

***
Ella walked into the common room. Grace was there with Max Tyler. Ella walked over and smiled. "Hey. I need a word," she said.

Grace smiled. "Bye Max," she said with a wink. She turned to Ella. "What's up?"

Ella sighed and sat down with her. "I'm going out with Tom tonight. And I know you're staying in a hotel. So can you cover for me?" She asked.

"I can indeed. But I'm definitely going to be having sex tonight."

"With Mr Tyler?"

"Yes. He's hot. And I'm horny," Grace told her with a smile. She nodded. "I will cover for you. I promise."

***
Ella walked into her mums classroom. She looked to her and smiled. "Hey. I'm staying with Grace tonight. She's having some issues with her family and I said I'd be there and support her," she told her.

Izzie nodded. "Okay."

Ella turned and walked out. Not realising that Izzie knew exactly where she was going to be that night. And she was going to put a stop to it.