19💚

Ella knew how she couldn't help but think Izzie knew what was going on with her and Tom. She had stopped her from going to see Tom saying that she wasn't going anywhere until she had done her homework.

She knew that things were tense between her and her mum. She knew that things were hard and awkward. Ella felt as though it was all too much for her.

She was worried that her mum was going to ban her from Tom all together. And that was the last thing she wanted. She knew she loved him so much.

She had to somehow make it work. To make her mum see that she loved Tom. And that despite it all, she wanted to be with him. She didn't know how to do it though.

It wasn't easy at all. It was a complete and utter mess. She was just worried that things weren't going to work out. She didn't know how she could make it work.

All she knew was that things were completely messed up. And she just had to make it seem not so messed up.

Morning came all too quickly. She was lying in bed and sighed. The door opened and Izzie walked in. "Up."

Ella rolled her eyes. She sighed. "Look. I don't think you understand. I have something special. And you're trying to mess it up. I just don't know why I'm being treated like this."

"I'm not arguing with you Ella. You need to always get up. And get ready. Breakfast is waiting," Izzie said as she turned and walked off.

Ella sighed. She climbed out of bed and got dressed. She knew that things were a complete and utter mess. She didn't know how to cope with it.

She knew that she had to somehow convince Izzie that she was happy. But it wasn't going to be easy.

***
Ella went into school. She saw Grace and sighed. "I think my mum is getting suspicious. She's trying to stop me from seeing Tom. I just... I don't know. I'm worried. I love Tom. And I want to make it work with him," she mumbled.

Grace frowned. She looked to her. "Why? What's happened?"
She asked.

"I was meant to be seeing Tom last night. But my mum... she stopped me. Told me I had to do my homework. She's never been like that before," Ella said as she looked to her.

"It's odd. Maybe she wants you to do well in school."

"I don't know. I'm just... I'm scared. She's going to end up coming between me and Tom," Ella mumbled.

***
Ella was sitting in the common room. She looked up as Tom walked in. She smiled. "Hey. How are you?" She asked.

Tom sighed. "You let me down. I thought we were going to have a good time."

"I wanted to come and see you. But my mum... I think she's doing everything she can to stop me seeing you."

Tom looked to her. He knew how Izzie was messing with his relationship. But would things between him and Ella ever work out?