1💙

Ella sighed to herself as she sat on the stairs. She listened as her mum and her boyfriend tom Clarkson argues. She heard the mention of his ex wife who was her mums best friend and sighed as she realised it was about her. She ran a hand through her hair and watched as izzie walked out of the kitchen and grabbed her coat "your going out?" Ella asked as izzie turned to face her and smiled "yeah, but I'll see you later" she said as Ella looked to her and sighed "I thought we were having a night in, you promised me" Ella said. She felt as if izzie didn't have time for her anymore "I know but Lorna needs me and I have to go" izzie said as Ella looked to her with tears in her eyes. She was annoyed and hurt that she always seemed to be last choice to izzie "your always going to choose everything else to me aren't you?" Ella asked as she stood up and stormed off.

Ella sat in her room and sighed. She changed into her oh shorts and her vest top and sighed. She felt her stomach grumble and sighed as she walked down to the kitchen and smiled as she saw tom. He was sitting at the table and drinking a beer "she bailed on you too?" Lacey asked as she grabbed the pizza she had ordered and took a bite. Tom looked to her and smiled. She's always bailing on me" he said as she looked to him and smiled "I know the feeling" Ella said as Tom handed her a beer and smiled "you look as if you need it, chlo and mika are our and I won't tell" he said as she looked to him and smiled as she took the bottle from him and smiled as she sat next to him.

***

Later that night, Ella sat in the sitting room with tom. She sat eating her pizza as she listened as Tom ranted over izzie. She looked to him and smiled "is never treat you like that" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I guess that's what makes you special" he said as he placed a hand on her thigh. Ella couldn't help but feel something as he touched her. Even though they had been drinking, she felt something. She looked to him for a moment as he leant in and kissed her. Ella froze for a moment as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he pushed her onto the door as he rolled over onto her.

Ella moaned as he ran his hands down her body. She pulled him close and moan under his touch. They started to strip off as he climbed on top of her and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her. Ella rolled her eyes back as she felt herself climax. Unaware that as they were having sex that Lorna was trying to get in contact with them as izzie lost their baby and that how they would soon life to regret this one night.