6💚

Ella sat in the kitchen as she sat staring into space. All that she felt was guilt knowing what was going on with her and Tom and knowing how he was still with her mum. She hated it. She hated that she was that girl and she knew that she didn't want to be that girl. She didn't want to be a bad daughter but she had ended up in bed with her mums boyfriend who was also her teacher as her mum was loosing their baby.

Ella knew that she would never feel anything but guilt towards it and as she and Tom were busy having sex that Izzie couldn't get a hold of Tom. Ella had tried her best to avoid Tom and stay away but it wasn't that easy. It was hard and it was even harder knowing that she and Tom lived under the same roof.

Ella knew that she has been trying her hardest to stay away from Tom but it wasn't that easy and Ella knew it. Ella knew that it was hard to resist Tom and stop herself falling back in bed with him but she didn't know how, she was only young and the fact that he wanted her did something to her, he made her feel wanted and it wasn't something she was use to feeling.

Izzie walked into the room. She looked to Ella and smiled. She walked to the kettle and started to make a coffee

"are you okay Ella?" Izzie asked as Ella sat starring into causing Izzie to worry. Izzie looked to her and frowned

"Ella?" Izzie said as Ella looked up at her and smiled

"sorry what" Ella said as Izzie sat with her and frowned, izzie could tell that Ella was off and she was worried over her

"you seem off, a bit distracted are you okay?" Izzie asked as Ella looked to her and smiled

"I'm fine mum, I will be fine, you don't need to worry over me, I am okay" Ella said. Ella knew that she was far from okay and how her head felt as if it was exploding but she needed to see mad if she was okay, she couldn't come out and tell Izzie how she and Tom had been sleeping together, she knew that she couldn't tell her mum anything and how it was a big mess.

Ella knew that she needed to find a way to keep away from Tom if she could.

***

Ella got to school and walked into toms classroom. She looked to him and sighed

"I need to talk to you, it's all a mess and the guilty, the guilty off us and what we have dine it is driving me mad and it's eating me up. I can't even look at my mum because of this Tom, I don't know what to do" Ella said as she started to cry.

Tom looked to her and smiled as he walked goer to her and pulled her into a hug and smiled as he held her in his arms for a few minutes and smiled

"it's going to be okay, I know that it is, I am here for you and I am going no where" Tom said as he placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he wiped the tears away from her eyes and smiled as he leant in and kissed her.

Ella kissed him back as the kiss got more passionate as he lifted her up onto the desk and stood between her legs As he ran his hands up her thighs and pulled her close as she undid his belt and moaned as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her

***

Izzie walked down the hall and frowned as she saw Ella and Tom. She looked as Tom placed a hand on Ella's cheek as they held a look. Ella looked to them and frowned.

They were looking cosy and it was too cosy for her liking. She didn't like it, she knew that there was something going on with them and she didn't know why. They were acting too friendly for her liking but izzie knew that she was going to find out just what was going on between Tom and her daughter.

She needed answers and she was going to do all she could to get them