20🩵

Tom opened his door to see Ella stood there. He smirked. "And what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Well my mum thinks I'm at Grace's house. So she's covering for me. You've got me for the night," Lacey told him as she grinned.

"Oh. Well in that case, come in," Tom said. He smirked. "You won't break. But the bed might," he said as he pressed his lips against Ella's.

Their clothes were scattered across the small hotel room by the time she pushed him onto her bed. Crawling on top of him she ran her fingers lightly up his length.

Tom's head was lifted, watching as the wet, pink muscle escaped her lips, coating the appendage.

He exhaled when her eyes met with his, drifting his own to her mouth to watch his length disappear between her lips.

"Turn this way." He grunted pulling her so that he could pleasure her as well.

He could no longer see her hands or mouth or... "fuck," he inhaled the word when her tongue swirled, grazing the sensitive frenulum on the underside of his tip.

Her actions were intensified by his inability to view her, his tongue pressing against her in an effort to distract himself.

She bobbed him deeper as he tongued her, swirling her clit as best he could with her hips bouncing. The angle wasn't the greatest as it was and he needed her still.

Tom gently rolled them so she was beneath him, checking that she could breathe before pumping his hips once.

Ella moaned around him and he smiled returning his focus to her momentarily abandoned clit. He sucked the sensitive bud between his lips, pumping his hips into her when she groaned.

He felt her throat relax, his own groan escaping when his head slipped within the confines, the vibrations of which caused her hips to jerk.

He doubled down on his efforts, needing her to finish before the moaning and groaning around his shaft effected him more than he wanted.

If her fingers began with the exploration she'd hinted at knowledge of the night before, he was done for.

Hands gripped the back of his thighs as she stiffened, her body arching into him in her hips attempt to pull away.

He followed, rotating his lips around her clit as he drew it between his lips once more. She shuttered beneath him, her groan stifled by the involuntary curling of his hips.

"Fuck," he hissed, pulling out of her, "are you ok?"

Ella smiled, lifting up to her elbows. "Better than ok."

He smirked as he opened the condom, rolling it on. His body hovered above hers moments later, his breath grazing the plump flesh of her bottom lip, latching on when she pushed up to connect them.

Hands squeezed his ass tugging him towards her entrance, a request he happily acquiesced. The soft warmth wrapped around him as her moan reverberated through his chest, warming him in a different way.

He pumped slowly, building the intensity with each stoke into her. When her lips broke free of his, a desperate breath inhaled next to his ear, he moved his kisses to her neck.