Chapter 6: Mecha Sonic Mark III

Downstairs, Katia watches as one of the Dark Echidnas enter her room.

"Okay, you want me, don't you? Well, your not getting the Emerald Streak today." She quietly said.

She slips in under her bed. Getting ready for the attack.
____________________________________

Sonic is curled up into a ball to blend in with the other sports balls to avoid detection.

"Okay, I'm a ball, just a normal ball. I'm blending in like a ball." Sonic reveals his eyes and sees the drone is close by. "Oh, I hope they aren't scanning me with X-rays. I had a kind of an embarrassing lunch."

Another drone flies in.

"Okay, relax, Sonic. Relax. Don't freak out. Don't freak out. I'm Freaking Out!"

He leaps in his ball form, narrowly avoiding the drones, and rolls down the stairs.

"Why don't you have your stairs carpeted." He bumps against the door.

____________________________________

In Katia's room, the sound of Sonic hitting the door grabs the Dark Echidna's attention.

With him distracted, Katia pounced on to his head. She fiercely scratched his helmet. Only to damaged her claws.

 "Oh..." 

 the Echidna grabbed Katia by the scruff and took her down stairs.

____________________________________

With Katia's family. The Echidna brings down Katia. Who was swiping her claws and hissing.

"Scans register her as the Bio-Chaos Holder, Sir." 

"Good. She's coming with us!"

"Hey! You let me daughter go!" Yelled O'Malley. He runs up to get Katia, Only for him to get grabbed by the neck. 

"Don't interfere with this operation!" Snapped the Dark Echidna.

"L-let my daughter g-go!"

Sonic was watching this from the top floor.

"N and O spell, NO! Feline. For this, your going to have to be terminated!"

The Echidna began pressing harder on O'Malley's neck to strangle him.

"Thomas, No!" Shouts Duchess.

 When suddenly Sonic rushed from the top of the Stairs. "Wait, Don't hurt him!"

The Echidna drops O'Malley, "Well, Sonic. You've come to earth to get the Bio-Chaos holder too?"

"You heard her father, Let go of her!" Sonic gritts his teeth in sentence.

"Hmmm, let me see..." the Echidna retracts his helmet visor. "No. Now, do exactly as I say all of you or patchy gets scratchy'd" he finished before revealing his wrist blades.

Katia, quick on her thoughts, bit the other Dark Echidna's fingers.

"Argh!" He then throw the kitten towards the floor. But was luckily caught by Sonic. "Little Terror!"

"Look whose talking." Retorted Katia.

Sonic then spin dashes and trips them up.

"Whoa! That was Awesome!"

"It's what I do, Kid."

Without warning, the door burst open. Sonic and Katia ducked down. As everyone looked up, they saw Robotnik standing before the door.

"Is that, Dr. Ivo Julian Robotnik?" Asked Berlioz

Sonic looked up as well in shock, "Eggman!?"

He looked down at his Arch-Nemesis. "Hello, Hedgehog. Did you miss me?"