Chapter 23: Ending

In the Green Hills' Animal Boarding home, Roger opens to the attic and they let Team Sonic go in first.
"You finished our new room?"

"Yes, dear." Anita motioned.

The three of them are visibly surprised that all of they're new possessions in the attic.

"Suprise!" The animals said

"Oh, my-- Are you kidding me? I can't believe it. How did you-- It's-- it's all here."

"How did you get it all?" Asked Tails. "Let's just say a pink hedgehog gave us a good description.

Tom, Maddie, Mighty, Ray, and Ozzie climb up as well and Sonic starts zipping around the possessions and furniture.
Tails and Knuckles looks at the place too.

"Look at this! Are you kidding?! And the beanbag?!"

"There's a Workbench and Computer."

"No way! How did you even get this?!"

"And a punch bag for me."

"And you got it all the way over--"

"And these are our beds." Knuckles said excitedly.

Pointing out the three beds; first was yellow dump truck bed with a red cover and pillow. The second, a race car style bed with a blue cover and Pillow, and the third and final was a rocket style bed with a yellow  cover and pillow.

Sonic laughs, does a floss dance on his bed and jumps up and down a few times.

"I love it, I love it, I love it, I love it." Said Sonic.

Katia jumped onto his lap as he sat on his bed.

"I'm glad you like it Sonic." Duchess exclaimed.

"Thank you all... So much..."

"And there's you have it." Said Katia's voice, narrating. "My story of how I, Katia. Met Sonic the Hedgehog and my life went from Zero to Hero."

Team Sonic, Radcliffe's, Wackowski's, and boarding home animals: 🎵In our small, little, not too big

Little, homey, nice, little

Quaint, little, Always friendly

Green Hills town🎵

The view palms out the window to show the sun setting over Green Hills.
Townfolk: 🎶Welcome (4x)🎶
_______________________________________

The Sonic and Katia title card appears and a 8-bit recap of the story plays with Speed Life by Stephane Legar.

_______________________________________

Meanwhile, Robotnik and his follows were on an island fortress.

"Ugh, Shade. I've got to eat more." Tank complains.

"No, we need to spare rations." Shade argued.

"URGH, YOU TWO ARE GIVING ME CIRCUIT ACHE. SIR, WHAT DO WE DO NOW?" Commandobot inquired

"For now, we wait. Until the wait is over we prepare something that is here."

"Something here, sir." Asked Agent Stone.

"Remember I said Earth is my Planet of origin?"
_______________________________________

Meanwhile in Green Hills' at the Giant Death Egg Robot Wreckage.

"Major Bennington, Captain Morris, I want an update." Said Commander Walters.

"We're still searching the globe. Still no sign of Robotnik or his allies." Bennington replied.

"Keep looking, if he survived once, he can again. What a mess that lunatic made."

"Umm, Sir." Captain Morris interrupted, "There is also something else. When we were wiping Robotnik of our database, we found something. A file buried deep in our system and dating back over 50 years."

"What is it?"
_______________________________________

"Now, this facility is the best place for operation for the meantime. M, A, R, I, A."

Robotnik types the code.
Suddenly, a life pod rises up from the floor. Everyone is taken back as revealing inside was a black and red hedgehog.

"We'll be back before Christmas, with you... Project Shadow."

Shadow awakens, with his eyes flaring up bright vermilion Bio-Chaos energy.