Chapter 17: Attack on the Egg Fleet and Welcome to the New Norm

The Egg Fleet begins to form a Blockade around the Earth with the Flagship at the heart of it.

The flag ship was biggest and the longest of the fleet. More of a Hybrid of the ones from Sonic Heroes and Sonic Unleashed. The bridge at the top resembled the mechanical version of a classic Robotnik.

Inside, Commandobot had the helm along with other SWATBots. Orbot and Cubot stood at his side.

"WELL, BOYS. THIS IS THE DOCTOR'S DREAM COME TRUE. WITH THE POWER OF THE PHANTOM EMERALD, WE CAN EXPAND THE ROBOTNIK EMPIRE ACROSS THE GLOBE AND CONQUER ALL OF LIFE! MWAHAHAHA!" Commandobot said laughing at the end.

Orbot and Cubot looked at eachother, "The Boss means business."

"He and the Superior Boss must really love power." Cubot said, "Glad Robotnik used that power to fix my voice chip."

"Indeed." Orbot complemented.

Just then the alarms sounded.

"Hmmm!?"

"SIR! INTRUDERS IN THE DETENTION LEVEL!" A SWATBot said.

"DISPLAY SECURITY FOOTAGE!"

A screen shows Katia and many of the Freedom Fighters arriving. Through a Ring Portal.

"THAT FELINE! SHE'S ALIVE! AND SO ARE THOSE IRRITATING FREEDOM FIGHTERS!!!"

"Want us to send SWATBots after them?" Orbot asked.

"NO, I WANT YOU TO GET ME A CHEESEBURGER AND A SHAKE!"

"That'll be easier." Cubot said, "Cheeseburgers are much less fast than those Mobians."

"I WAS BEING SARCASTIC! NOW SEND IN THOSE SWATBOTS!!!" yelled Commandobot at the top of his Robotic voice.

"Yes, sir."

"You want fries with that?" Asked Cubot. Only for Commandobot to pull out his hand pistol.
_______________________________________

"Let's go, everyone." Sonic commands, as he and Katia speed down the corridor.

The Freedom Fighters following after.

Badniks and Dark Echidnas deploy out from their Barracks and or Storage.

"Charge!!!!"

The Mobians and Katia charges forward, yelling and shouting, and begins fighting their way through the repelling Robots and Echidas. Gunfire flies everywhere as the troops from both sides unleash various firepower on Each other.
Sonic and Katia spin dashed through the robots. Silver psycho-kinetically immobilizes three SWATBots, which the Chaotix members knock out shortly afterwards, Amy smashes a SWATBot that Silver immobilized with her Piko Piko Hammer, and Rouge kicks out some more immobilized Badniks and Dark Echidnas, flames dance in Blaze's palms before she unleashes it on the SWATBots.
Knuckles knocks out a Dark Echidna.

Sally slices through SWATBots torsos with her sword as did Rotor with his samurai blades.

"Amy, take out the Badnik forces here and save my family. I'm going to get the ring leader." Katia Instructed.

"Got it." Agreed Amy as Katia sped down the large corridor.

On the Bridge, Commandobot overlooks the battle below decks before an alarm goes off
"HMMMM?!"

Katia arrives on the front of the Flagship as sirens wail. Battalions of SWATBots emerge, and cannons turn towards Katia
_______________________________________

"Fire!"
_______________________________________

On Commandobot's command, the cannons shoot. Katia dodges the blasts and barges through the SWATBots, sending up a fireball of scrap metal as she charges ahead; bits and pieces of destroyed robots clanking to the deck behind her.
_______________________________________