Chapter 20: The Final Boss Act 3

Back with Katia, she had fallen to the ground from the big bridge and was unconscious.
_______________________________________

"No." Sally said quietly as Robotnik laughed like a maniac.

"While, young kitten. You've lost this battle already. Your not quite tough when fighting someone 900 times your size, are you?"

_______________________________________

Katia didn't answer.

"You Can't Beat Me!!!"

_______________________________________

"I'm all powerful!!! All Knowing!!!"

He hears the sound of Tails' tails.

"All Seeing..."

Tails while holding on to Sonic fly up into the head.

"Well, Eggman. You guess your new Robot has a small glitch."

Multiple holograms of Sonics and Tails appear.

Tank screams like a little girl, "there's more!"

"Well don't just stand there! Shoot them!"

Tank Ready's his Shoulder Mounted Energy Blaster and he fires at them for them only to vanish into thin air.

More and more appear as Commandobot, Shade, and Robotnik fire apon them.

"Ah! Which one is the real ones!"

"Unknown, Miss Shade." Cubot stated, "They're all mixed up."

"Well, they can't outsmart me!" Robotnik ranted as he releases a green shockwave, obliterating the holograms and making the real Sonic and Tails hit a wall and land on one of the pipes

"Sonic!" Amy yells.

Shade holds her vibro axe towards Sonic while Commandobot held Tail at gunpoint with his pistol.

"HO, HO, HO, HO, HO. YOU LOSE, SONIC THE HEDGEHOG!" Commandobot laughed

"He's right. You can't outsmart the outsmarter." Robotnik exclaimed.

"We didn't outsmart you." Said Tails, "We're just the distraction."

"Robotnik!" Called Knuckles. Robotnik turned to see the slightly muscular red Echidna across from him. "I am also a Hologram."

"We know your not one, Knuckie."
"Not cool, Knuckles." Said Tank.

"Disloyal." Finished Shade.

Knuckles begins cracking his fists to prepare. "Dis' is how I roll." He bangs his knuckles together to spark his Bio-Chaos energy and lunges at Robotnik. With one powerful punch to Robotnik's chest, Knuckles manages to separate the Phantom Emerald from Robotnik. Without the Phantom Emerald, the Giant Death Egg Robot powers down, unable to function without it.
_______________________________________

Team Sonic and the Freedom Fighters are thrown out of the robot as it falls, screaming in the process, and they hit the ground below.
_______________________________________

Commandobot checks Robotnik as he breathes heavily from the punch.

"I GOT YOU, SIR."

"Thanks." Robotnik looks over his outfit as it has returned to normal.

"Where's my Emerald? No, no, no, no! No, no, no!" Robotnik gets up. "Commandobot, switch the Robot to auxiliary power."
"YES, SIR."

The auxiliary power goes online.
_______________________________________