Chapter 11: Laughing Stalk and Captured

The four heroes soon arrive in Manhattan in an alley way. "The fastest way to the compass?"

Tails checks his Miles Electric. "It's secured in a warehouse. It's only access point is by the sewers."

"Like the Ninja Turtles?" Katia piped

"Ninja Turtles, what?" The trio looked at each other.

"I'll explain later. I enjoy the Ninja Turtles cause they enjoy Pizza."

Knuckles lifts a drain coverage. "I'll follow up last."

"Right, Knuckles."
________________________________________________________________________________

Back in Green Hills, Tank had given up watching the prisoners and read a comic book. While O'Malley explained everything.

"And now they're searching for that Ninth Emerald even though Duchess and I are against it"

"But, this is her moment, O'Malley." Tom added.

"Huh?"

"Well, Tom and I normally talk to her sometimes when she's out and about. And she always said she wanted to help people in trouble." Maddie explained, "And I suppose alien anthropomorphic animals still count as people."

"I heard that." Tank muttered before laughing at the book.

Junior took notice wanted to look at it.

"Look."

Tank hesitated for a minute but being the idiot he was, "Sure. Just don't cover it with Silva."

A small picture of what appears to be Robotnik as his old appearance sitting on a a wall with three citizens next to him. Tank presses a little red button on the right page and a voice narrates.

"Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall, Humpty Dumpty had a great fall..."

Robotnik swaying on the wall wailing until he falls as said in the rhyme.
"But the people of Mobius just stood round and giggled, while that rotten egg just laid there and wiggled!"

Robotnik now broken in half with yolk revealing in the middle, flailing around, whilst the citizens laugh at him.

This causes both Junior and Tank to laugh out loud too.

"Tank..." Shade whispers through her teeth, "You know Robotnik will go ballistic if he sees that."

"See what?" Robotnik asked.

"Well, miss Shade." Rita grins, "Your Master now sees it."

"Don't say he's my Master. He's my lead ally."

"And I can see that Tank was looking at a Comic Book."
He signals Tank to hand it over with his Robotic hand and Tank hands it to him.

"What's so important in this than-"

He realises when he sees his old appearance in the book broken in half with yolk. A different voice voices him in the book, "Help! I have fallen and I can't get up!" But the citizens still laugh.

Robotnik's left eye twitches with anger and he mutters under his breath, "What?!"

He raises his organic arm making Robot sounds with his mouth. "Those, Anthro-Pessants!" He torches the Comic with one of his Robotic fingers. "Trying to make me laughing stalk after I've been gone!"

"Yes, sir." Shade explained, "After you vanished off Mobius, the whole Badnik army was given a shut down command. Though, Commandobot and the SWATBot class were activated to prevent any further liberations of Mobius."