Chapter 8: Bar Fight

Meanwhile, Team Sonic and Katia's Family arrived on the other side of town at a gas station rest stop. They land in some bushes is so no one could see them.

Duchess and O'Malley step out to see the coast is clear.

"Okay." Began Duchess, "Pongo said we'd meet Ozzie here."

"That's good. Kids, stay here. That includes you, Katia."

Katia just let unsatisfyingly groaned.

"You two our going to see some one called Ozzie?" Asked Sonic, "Who and Where?"

"Ozzie is one of our police officer's dog. And we're meeting him round there. Now just stay with our Children."

"Ugh, Fine." Sonic groans.

As the two cat parents leave, Léa turns to Katia and speaks sternly to her, "Well, Katia. This is another fine mess you've gotten us into."

"How's this my fault!" Katia snapped, "I'm not the one who ate four pizza slices belonging to someone else!"

"Your sister has a point, white feline child." Knuckles interjected. "Why pin the blame on her!?"

"Because, I'm more of the elite form of lady. That's why, Red Porcupine."

"Porcupine?" Scoffed Knuckles before grabbing Léa's right paw a squishing it tight with the sound of the bone cracking.

Léa squeals to get her paw out before Knuckles spoke deeply, "I am an Echidna Warrior." then let go.

"O...o...okay." Whimpered Léa.

"Come on, you lot." Toulouse quietly shouted to keep the other in line, "Keep your voices down. We can't have anyone see Sonic or his two friends."

Katia eyed a bar called Piston Pit Tavern. "Hmmm. Actually, Toulouse, We can get a few disguises for them in there."

"Don't be silly, Katia. We'll get spotted. And besides, Mother told us to stay here." Toulouse added.

"True, But i can easily get them the disguises and come back out." Without another moment to waste, Katia ran in followed by a streak of Emerald Green.

"Wow." Tails quietly said, "She's as fast as you, Sonic."

"Yeah, i know."

Then she came back with a few hats and shirts. "Taa-daa. And also, looks awesome in there. They even have Fish on the menu."

The kittens ears went up, "Fish."

________________________________________________________________________________

"Okay, so there over there in the bushes." Ozzie asked.

"Yes, Monsieur Ozzie." Duchess replies, "And there's three others, who are not of from... earth."

"What? Let's see then."

________________________________________________________________________________

Ozzie follow the adult cats to the bushes only to find Marie, Berlioz, and Toulouse shaking their heads.

"You three, Where's your younger siblings and... Sonic and his friends."

"Your not gonna like it, Mr. O'Malley." Berlioz pointed to Piston Pit.

"For goodness sake, you three. some babysitters you are." Duchess disappointedly facepalmed

"Hey, it wasn't our fault, Katia stated fish was on the menu."

________________________________________________________________________________