Chapter 22

Khloe

"And for the final touch... perfect!" My stylist clapped her hands after she finished applying some kind of stuff on my face. I watched myself on the mirror. She curled my hair using a curling iron and since I have natural curls, hindi na sya nahirapan. I'm not a fan of heavy makeup and she knows it kaya light lang ang makeup ko.

For my casual wear, I am wearing a fitted thin strapped dress. I matched it with a pair of stilettos. The dress emphasizes my curves and my fair skin. Upon watching myself on the mirror, I came up with an idea. I took the red lipstick and applied it on my lips. I look like a real villain now.

"Any shade really suits you." My stylist complimented. I smiled in response. "You look stunning Khloe!" Anya exclaimed. She ran to me and scanned me from head to toe. "This is the best revenge. Siguradong tutulo ang laway ng mga iyon at pagsisihan nila na ininsulto ka nila." She continued.

"The car is ready. Naroon na rin ang mga kakailanganin mo sa pageant. "

I nodded. I called Mom earlier and told her that I'm ready to reveal myself. I asked her to talk to Logan's parents and tell them that I am willing to meet their son on the day of the pageant. Manonood din si Mommy.

When we arrived at the school, their eyes landed on me. Maraming nagbubulung-bulungan kung sino ako.

"Damn dude! She's gorgeous! Who is she?"

"Tangina! Ang ganda! Kunin mo ang number!"

"May boyfriend na kaya sya?"

If I remembered it correctly, sila yung grupo na napagtanungan ko nung first day. I can vividly recall how they laughed and insulted me.

Nagtutulakan ang mga ito kung sino ang lalapit sa akin. I ignored them and went to the venue. Maraming naghihintay na magsimula ang pageant. I even saw my Mom and Logan's Mom. Sa likuran nila ay ang ilan sa mga naging kaklase ko sa former school ko.

"Puntahan ko lang sila." Anya said and ran towards them. My Mom saw me and waved her hand. I waved back. Bago pa may makakita sa aking kakilala ay dumiretso na ako sa backstage.

I heard some commotion regarding my whereabouts. Hindi raw makapagsimula dahil wala pa ako.

Oh boy! Look at their reaction. I revealed myself and told them that I am Khloe and now they are giving me those priceless reactions.

I couldn't helped but smirk upon watching their reaction. My eyes dropped on Logan. I already imaged him to react like this but seeing this in actuality? The satisfaction filled me.

"What can you say about my surprise?" I asked him when I stood next to him. Pinapila na kami at pinatabi sa partner namin. I could hear the emcees giving some introductions.

"Khloe... " He answered in low voice. Like he just loses his strength.

"I'm just giving back the favor. That recording of yours with your friends surprised me a bit. Didn't know that you're very willing to pull that kind of stunt. " I mocked. "Do you think I'm so damn easy? You messed with the wrong person. Pathetic. " I continued without throwing him a look. Shame on him. Ang tanga nya para maniwala na gagana sa akin ang ganung klaseng plano.

"Let me explain. " Nahihimigan ko ng pagmamakaawa ang boses nya.

Explanation? I snickered. Who needs that?

"Don't bother yourself. Wala rin naman magbabago."

Nothing will really change. I've made up my mind.

"I want you to hear me out---"

"Let's all welcome our candidates!" Hindi natuloy ni Logan ang sasabihin dahil tinawag na kami. Nagpakilala na ang mga nauna sa amin.