twisted in bedsheets

Harry's lips attach to mine. My heart immediately starts to soar. I've never done this before. Well, unless you count that one girl I kissed in sixth grade. But I don't think that counts. It was a lame kiss.

This kiss is perfect, blissful, and sweet. I've never felt anything like it. I can't help but wish I could feel like this forever.

Feeling risky, I decide to take this to the next level. I've read about this in books before, and I know that a lot of men find it sexy. Will Harry? Well, I guess I'm about to find out. I run my tongue along his bottom lip, asking for access. Harry gasps before granting permission. Our tongues swirl around in a perfect harmony, like we were made for each other.

Pulling away since we're both in desperate need of oxygen is an experience of a lifetime. My eyes were closed for majority of the kiss, so seeing Harry's face makes my heart beat way faster than normal.

I just kissed Harry Styles.

"That was amazing." Harry says in between deep breaths.

I nod in agreement. "It was." I can't help but feel like I want more. Like I need more. I can feel myself getting soaked from the blissful experience that happened just moments ago.

My voice comes out in a whimper. "Harry..."

"Yes, sweet girl?"

"Will you help me?"

"Yeah, with what?"

"I need you." A look of confusion appears on his features. I sigh, not knowing how else to communicate what I'm asking for. I mean, he might not even be comfortable with having sex.

"Like... Need me?" He asks.

"Yeah..." He nods, finally understanding what I mean. "Of course I'll help you." My body is picked up once again as he carries me to his bedroom.

"Wait, what about the dinner you were cooking?"

"All of the appliances are off. Don't worry, we can reheat it later." He offers a smile as he continues to walk. My heart is running at million beats per minute. I can't believe that this is happening. I've never had sex before, but I think it's time.

Losing my virginity is something I've never paid much attention to. I didn't care if I was an adult who's never been intimate with anyone before. While all the other teenagers were experimenting, I was working and raising Lizzy, both of which are far more important.

Harry gently places me on his bed, laying on my back. He towers over me, especially at this angle.

"Are you sure that you want this?" He asks before removing his shirt. His abs are perfectly toned. It's obvious that he frequents the gym. I find myself wanting to run my hand along his body, but I don't allow that to happen. Scaring him off is not the goal.

I nod. "I'm sure."

"Have you done this before?"

"N-no."

"And you're sure you want me to be your first?"

"I trust you more than anyone." I say in a quiet voice.

"Thank you, Matilda. That truly means the world to me."

"You're welcome.'' I smile, my eyes continuing to stare straight into his. Nothing lasts forever. But I find myself wishing this moment would.

"Have you ever done anything sexual before? Like fingering, oral, masturbation? Anything?''

"No." I shyly admit. He probably thinks I'm so lame. I mean, what twenty-four year old has never even touched themselves?