1

"Nah notti you just smart" dd walked with a mouth full of Fritos.

"I know that, ya not smart tho" notti shrugged and ddot laughed.

they just had came back from the deli to get some snacks, they had the munchies.

"we gotta go to edot crib, he told me to slide" notti spoke breaking the silence.

ddot and dd nodded and they headed that way.

they got their soon enough bumping into girls.

they walked in the townhouse and the girls followed behind them.

"damn are we being followed" ddot said looking behind himself.

the girls looked at each other and laughed and soon enough edot opened the door.

"damn ya came all together or what" edot asked looking at everybody come inside his home.

"we don't know them" everybody said in sync.

edot shrugged and they followed him to his room.

edot room had a couch in it as well so three sat on the bed and three sat on the couch.

desire sat next to ddot, even though he was unknown to her.

desire was always nice and quiet, she only talked when she made a joke or when she had something smart to say.

"can I have some" desire asked ddot as he opened some red Doritos.

"no, you ain't even say please" he said putting a chip in his mouth.

"my bestie can get some of your chips boy" morgan mugged him.

ddot looked at morgan than at dezzy who had a smile on her face showing her dimples.

he admired her dimples but looked at morgan once again.

"you shut the fuck up" ddot pointed making dd and notti laugh.

"I'll really bea-" she was cut off.

"ya all shut the fuck up, ddot man let my lil sista get some" edot said mugging everybody in the room.

"okay bro" ddot smacked his teeth.

he was gonna pour her some in her hands but she started digging in without a care.

dezzy did what she want when she want because she was "grown" even though she was only fourteen.

dezzy grew up with her mom being a single parent since her dad was in prison.

her mom suffered from cancer and she childhood trauma which led dezzy into depression because she always thought she had nobody but herself.

Desire got older and got more mature throughout the past years but she never really understood most things like being "perfect".  She always wanted to be like her best friend morgan because she had a perfect life.

"so you just gone dig in my shit like that" ddot jaw dropped .

I'm sorry" she smiled looking into ddots eyes.

"damn you high asl" he said catching everyones attention.

"ya ass be gone everyday do you not get a break dezzy bro" edot blankly stared making her laugh.

"I'm in love with za what can I say" she shrugged.

desire was a real pot head, she's been smoking for about a year, every since her mom had gotten cancer she's been smoking nonstop.

it was her way through life, and it always cured her.

"I took eddies" dezzy smiled.

"that's why you smilin ya life away." edot said licking the spliff he was rolling.

"you know it" she said making everyone laugh.

She never really smiled a lot, which made Edot smile, he know what she's been through and he knows she is going through a lot so he couldn't even be mad.

"can I get s-" "hell no" ddot cut dezzy off making her pout.

"You just had a whole full of them in your hand" he pointed at her .

"that was like three" she mumbled.

"well too bad so sad" he shrugged.

everybody had their laughs and got high throughout the past hours, but morgan left because she had a family reunion, so she left des alone with the boys.

des fell asleep soon enough because she was high and greened out overtime.

"na she slumped" edot chuckled.

ddot was so high he didn't feel her head weight on his shoulder.

"why she sleep on me tho" ddot mumbled and notti chuckled.

"cause I can" she mumbled with her eyes closed.

"No you cannot" he mugged her.

"you mean"she said as she sat back up.

"I know now run along kid" ddot shooed her off. "I fight kids too"

"Fuck you nigga and eat my di- matter of a fact gobble it nigga cause you mean" she said leaving the boys in shock as she left the room.

des got irritated fast, and she hated when people would be mean to her, she was a sensitive person.

she went into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle from the refrigerator.

"ddot nigga go say sorry you mean fuck" notti whispered.

"she gone be good" he waved notti off.

"na she thinking about something and it damn for sure ain't good" edot said catching ddots attention.

"what do you mean?" ddot asked meanwhile she's planning to cut his ponytail off.

Yes des is nice, but not always nice.

I didn't know how to end this chapter 😂🧍🏽‍♀️..