8

7:30am

"here I come" desire groaned getting her book bag and her headphones as she walked out of her room.

she walked downstairs seeing dd and ddot waitin on her.

"where my homie at?" she asked preferring to notti.

"he went to school with his girl cmon" ddot motioned her his way.

they walked out and she locked the door behind her and caught up with them.

"he always listening to music" Desi pointed at dd who had his headphones in and he was rockin his hips and dancing.

"yea, he can't go a day without it" ddot laughed and desi nodded understanding dd.

"so, how you been feelin" ddot put his arm around desire.

"aii, I been chillin" she shrugged.

"type shit" he shrugged and she laughed.

dd walked into the deli leaving ddot and desi outside.

"damn he just gone leave us out here" ddot scrunched his face up.

"right" desi chuckled.

they walked into the deli and desi hit her head on the door making her ouch and ddot laughed.

"That ain't even funny dick" she mugged him.

"mb ma cmon" ddot smiled pulling her into the store.

they walked in but she stayed at the door waiting for them to hurry up.

"I think we gone be late" desi yawned, she was not tryna go to school today at all. But ddot forced her.

Someone walked in the store and mugged desi before walking through the store.

It was two girls, they looked familiar to her but she didn't bother thinking about who they were.

desi pulled her headphones out and put them in because she knew ddot and dd was gonna have a whole conversation with the man behind the counter, his name is Richard but we call him richy.

(Yes y'all I gave him a name because I want him in the book sometimes too, even tho I don't know his name.)

she went to her playlist finding a sound she could listen to.

again by fetty wap came on.

she nodded her head to the music and just zoned out with the music in her head.

"I want you to be mines again baby, aye, I know my lifestyle is drivin you baby, aye" she sung lowly.

she felt somebody tap her making her look up from her thoughts.

She looked up and ddot was talking to her but she couldn't hear him.

she took one of her headphones out and he finished his sentence.

"hm?" She hummed in response confusingly.

"i said are you okay?" He asked.

she nodded in response. "ya ready to go now?" ddot asked dd and desi.

Desi nodded and dd walked out with ddot behind them.

"Darrian so you gone ignore me?" Someone said from behind them catching their attention.

"who is that smooch you with?" The girl crossed her arms and Desi scrunched her face up and looked at ddot who looked mad.

"watch ya fuckin mouth you dog" ddot spat and desi laughed.

"oh so that was funny" the girl checked desi.

"yes it was very funny you seen me haha-ing clown" desi spat as she stopped laughing.

"Bitch I'll violate you" the girl shouted and ddot looked at desi who was looking at him already, they laughed.

"I don't even know you kill yourself" desi waved the girl off walking away.

"dirty ass girl" the girl mugged ddot and ddot laughed.

"Suck my dick" ddot walked away.

-comment

I been reading a lot lately sorry for the slow updates🫶🏽, forgive me.

#e4n