21

1:49pm

"Igh look you get that part and I get this one"ddot pointed at the food.

"but that's the bigger piece and I want that one"desrie pouted.

ddot shook his head "nah I want that piece"

they were currently at the deli sharing a chopped cheese sandwich.

"bro you cut that piece bigger on purpose Darrian" she whined crossing her arms.

"how about ya just shut up." dd mugged them.

"shut the fuck up dd" they said in sync.

"okay give me a little piece of that one des and you can have it all" he pointed at the bigger piece and she smiled.

He bit a piece of the sandwich and mumbled thank you before letting her have it.

Desire was only happy she got to keep the sandwich because she didn't eat all day.

"pull ya pants up" desire pinched ddot makin him wince in pain.

"ya ready? we gotta go back to the stu"notti informed everyone and they left the deli.

"hold this real quick" desire gave her sandwich to ddot.

she pulled her leggings up and tucked her pipe before looking around.

she looked around outside of the deli before spotting somebody. Hannah.

"YO B SPIN THE FUCKIN BLOCK"desire yelled running towards the girl and her crew.

dd followed behind her leaving ddot and notti confused.

"oh shit that's Hannah" dudey yelled and ddot gasped looking around to find her.

"go get desi she finna kill ha" notti yelled running towards them.

Desi spotted Hannah pulling her knock out.

"Yea bitch you smokin on WHO?" Desire gunned the girl and her friends down.

"who you say you smokin in bitch?" Desire yelled and dd went live.

"yea bitch you cryin now, say allat shit now hoe" she yelled.

ddot walked over towards the scene with notti and dudey looking at what desire was doin.

"I caught you lackin was happenin" desire laughed.

"I'm sorry" the girl cried and dd laughed.

"nahh" dd laughed and Notti snickered.

"Yea bitch don't come on my block hoe, this my shit, I see you around here again ima boom you word to" desire yelled slapping the girl and walking away.

"ahh you got bitched" dd laughed putting the camera in her face.

Why'd you do that?" ddot asked catching up with his girlfriend.

" Whatchu mean." She put her hood on walking back towards the deli.

"you just bitched ha in front of the whole hill" he pointed .

He didn't care about the whole situation he just never thought she'd do something like that.

"She got caught two tact Whatchu mean d? She said when she see me it's that so what happened now?" she looked at him and got in the car.

She's dangerous ddot thought, he thought that she was being around him to much so that made her aggressive, but he liked seeing her that way.

-comment

Okay look I'm ending it right there and we finna talk about how dd and ddot just got into it ON stream, this shit is just getting tooooo outta hand for me, I can't believe it even happened in the first place, it's not my business but it's sad seeing them like that, that should've never even happened at all, I know it wouldn't never been like that if notti was alive yk, I'm just mad that it happened on stream, they acted like they couldn't end the stream and talk it out over the phone yk, and whatever dd posting he need to stop. I think melz should apologize for what she said and dotty should apologize for what he said PLUS DD. End of discussion, I don't want them to end their relationship with each other yk. nun of their fans what that for them😕, it's heartbreaking seeing them do that.