11

9:20am

desire walking to her first period class which was algebra, she most definitely liked that class but she wanted to skip it.

"Ms Davis, why are you late" the teacher asked her.

"cause why not yk" she shrugged and everybody laughed.

"sit down, and stop it with the jokes" the teacher laughed putting her face back into her phone.

desire and her teacher ms.tunes was real cool with each other, desire Only liked her because she was the one of the only black teachers that was nice to her. Desire didn't like math but she did like the teacher.

she sat down in the back and swung her book bag off her shoulder onto the ground and pulled her cart out.

"bro why you smokin" dd shouted a bit making everybody looked at them except the teacher.

"Bro shut the fuck up" desire hid it in her sleeve of her hoodie and mugged dd.

"bro put it away" he shouted again.

"dd be quiet" the teacher said focusing on her phone again.

"sorry tunes" he shouted back and looked at desire.

"if you ain lettin me hit it then you ain't either" he crossed his arms.

"Mcht."

She handed it to him and he smiled then puffed it.

"ion get why she's a teacher she doesn't even make us do work" dd blew the smoke out.

"Cause young teachers like her just wanna bond with other students" desire shrugged and dd agreed.

"so Whatchu got goin on wit my son ddot" dd leaned over towards her and passed her the cart.

"mm, nothin, that's my homie we hang a lot" she shrugged and dd chuckled.

"yu look like you was high once you came I here" he looked at her and she looked at him.

"shit at least you know"she hit the cart and they laughed together.

"um, who's smoking in here?" The teacher shouted and me and dd looked at each other.

"put that shit up" "fuck you think I'm doin"

That class period ended and she was going to second period with ddot and morgan.

ddot had always been in desire's school, they've known each other, but they never really talked like they do now because they never really knew each other since ninth grade started, but now that they have periods with each other now they started talking more.

desire said her goodbyes to dd and they went their separate ways in different directions.

she saw morgan makin out with her boyfriend so she decided to them where they were because desi was in disgust third wheeling and shit and headed to class.

she was high as hell roaming down the school halls with a mini smile on her face. she loved being high.

she was bumping into people a pit because she was short asf.

she spotted ddot talking to notti so she walked up to them.

"hi kids" she smiled looking up at them with her hands on her book bad handle things.

"wsp des" "your 4,5 bro" notti spoke over ddot and laughing.

"thanks for the compliment, but somebody said I can't be stripper because they gone think I'm ten" desi shrugged and ddot spit his water out while notti laughed.