22

4:12pm

"can you hurry up" Desire groaned standing at the front door swinging keys.

"aii bro aii, I shouldn't even let you drive, got me scared and shit" he mumbled walking out of the front door.

desire laughed walking behind him, she loved how he was always down with whatever.

they soon got to the car and ddot hopped in the passenger seat and des hopped in the drivers seat.

"Okay you ready?" She looked at ddot starting the car up.

"wait wait put ya seat belt on" ddot exclaimed.

she put it on and he put his on.

"I think I need seven more" he breathed heavily.

"I'm not gonna crash or anything" she laughed at him seeing the panic on his face.

She adjusted her seat up a bit to see and put the steering wheel down.

"aight go go"

she put the car in reverse and bagged up so she can get out of the parking spot, ddot watched her carefully.

She soon then put the car in drive and drove off.

"Stop at the stop sign right here"ddot pointed and she laughed.

"I see you drive a lot what makes you think I can't" she looked at him then back on the road stopping.

"ion know, I'm jus scared" he scooted down in his seat.

she drove off once again but a little faster.

"desire slow down" ddot semi yelled.

"bro lemme drive" she playfully mugged him and he sighed in stress.

please don't crash he thought.

Whip dis hoe dezzy she thought.

They played music on the way to the grocery store, but ddot wasn't really vibin the way desire was, he was scared.

they made their way to the store and ddot got out the car quickly.

"Yo ass be fake scared"desi hopped out of the car grabbing her purse.

"nah I wasn't scared" ddot lied shaking his head and desire laughed.

they walked inside of the store and scrunched their face up smelling the inside.

"smell like pussy in here"ddot shook his head in disgust and people looked at him.

"get a cart"desire pointed towards the front of the carts.

ddot grabbed one and pushed it hearing the squeaky wheels.

"we always get the messed up ones" ddot sighed remembering the last time they went grocery shopping.

"Okay um, I'm not getting what Eli told me to get so ima get what I want" desire shrugged looking around.

She grabbed pineapples and some other fruit before heading off with the shopping cart.

"I'm pushing it" ddot softly pushed her to the side, she fell down dramatically.

"I barley even pushed you desire get up." He shook his head staring to laugh.

"nah you most definitely pushed me mad HARD" she yelled and ddot walked up a bit more.

"move bro I'm not with you"ddot pushed her turning the corner.

"what did I dooo" she laughed, she always made a show in public.

"you cannot come with me to the store anymore" ddot laughed grabbing things edot told them to get.

"Well, I'm your girlfriend so stick with it ricky" she walked making ddot look down at her.

"the fuck is Ricky desire" he asked and she shrugged looking around the store.

"we got opps bae" she playfully ducked running leaving ddot laughing at how she was acting, he loved this side of her.

"des chill" he laughed shaking his head.

"no for real darrian" she laughed walking back to him.

"what else we gotta get" he asked looking at her.

"Get some milk, and shit that's all I remember" she shrugged looking at the message edot sent ddot.

ddot went off to get milk leaving desire standing by herself like a lost child.

"yo ma" she heard from a distance but she never looked up.

"Youn hear me callin you girl"she heard again making her turn her head.

she seen someone walkin up to her, someone from school.

"wassup, you desire right?" He asked with a smirk.

"Nah that's not me" she replied pulling her phone out.

"wassup ma, you got a mans?" He laughed.

"yea, she does" ddot spoke looking at the boy furiously.

"oh, what's his name?" The boy asked looking at him.

ddot looked at desire who was looking at him and they laughed.

"get the fuck out my face kid" she laughed pushing the cart and ddot followed behind her.

"kids these days" she mumbled swiping away on her phone.

"desire your fourteen" ddot shook his head.

"stop be a fed my nigga im grown" she looked at him then back at her phone.

"give me ya phone"he looked at her and she handed it over with no hesitation.

"oh I thought you were bein a smooch" he mumbled.

"I'll smack you" she bucked at him making him laugh.

"kids these days" he said after laughing.

"bro stop tryna be like me" she mugged him walking towards the register.

"igh BRO" he co-signed.

"kill yourself, pleas darrian" she stale faced him and he laughed, he loved her.

-comment.

New book😋?