18

6:12pm

"so you tellin me ya kissed?" Notti asked ddot who nodded in response.

"so what ya is now?" dd asked.

"that's my wife, been my wife" ddot laid back into the couch.

"so that mean you gotta dropp ya hoes twin, edot ain't finna let you play my lil homie wrd."notti shrugged making ddot jerk his neck.

"the fuck you mean? I don't got hoes and neva did, that shit for the birds" he waved Notti off.

"bitch drop your hoes NOW." Morgan exclaimed and desire was in panic, she haven't did the relationship stuff since she was twelve.

"I worked to hard for that shit to give you some hoes, y'all better be long lasting because this ain't it.." she shook her head.

"bro if they ever said that we were together ima just deny it" desire shrugged and Morgan sighed.

"like I said, this better be LONG LASTING" morgan sat up in her chair.

"wow. I actually got a lot of views on my new video I posted" desire smiled taking a screenshot of the views.

"Yea 800k is crazyy" edot walked into the living room.

"you seen it?" desire looked at him and he nodded.

"I watch all of your videos desire" he sat beside her and she let out a big smile.

she loved edot and how he supported her on everything.

"but ddot was lookin at you like he wanted to get some of you"edot smile dropped.

Morgan looked at desire and desire looked at her.

"Why y'all always do that shit, do you and my son ddot got something going on?" Edot looked at desire who made a yikes face.

"if you won't tell me I can ask him myself." edot mumbled and desire sighed.

"okay yea he's my mannn" desire smiled saying it.

"wowww, yur to young" he sarcastically spoke and she dropped her smile.

"kill yourself" she mugged him and he laughed.

Later on that day desire took a nap and ddot came over their house to hang with edot that day, he didn't know desire was there.

"des here?" ddot asked edot.

"yea, she should be in her room" edot stated and ddot nodded walking out of his room.

he took his shoes off in the living room plus his jacket before going into her room.

he peaked in seeing her laying under her blanket.

he walked in and closed the door behind him.

he snuck under the cover with her and pulled her closer to him.

"this betta be who I think it is or I'm swinging" she mumbled and he laughed.

"it's me ma" he shook his head and she nodded pulling him closer towards her.

"you gone make me go to sleep"he mumbled.

"Just for ten minutes" she spoke with her head in the crook of his neck.

he nodded and dozed off with her.

"bro where ddot? we finna go" Notti asked as he stood up.

"he in desire room"edot informed him.

notti walked out of edot's room going into desire room.

"yo, yo ddot I'm finna hea ta the crib" notti knocked on the door.

she opened it seeing desire and ddot sleep.

"yo ddot I'm finna go" notti yelled.

"safety mh" ddot mumbled and notti shook his head.

"safety twin" notti chuckled closing the door and walking back down the stairs.

"it's 10:30 where is he?"dd shook his head.

"he sleep, aii mh safety" edot shook notti up and mugged dd.

"ahh you mad" dd laughed walking out of the front door.

"bad ass kids" edot sighed.

"give me some cover I'm cold" desire complained to ddot.

"I'm cold too" ddot argued back.

"me too- Get ya ass up for school" edot mugged them turning her light on and they groaned.

"Colder then a polar pussy in here" Edot shivered walking out of her room.

Desire went to the bathroom turning the shower on and ddot followed behind her.

"dang can I shower in peace." She scratched her head and he shook his head.

"bye Elijah"desire waved before walking out the house with ddot.

"this man know we don't go to school, what's makes him think that we do.." desire looked at ddot who was holding her hand.

"ion know, I'm just tired can't even lie" he yawned pulling her closer to him.

"you think we'll last?" desire looked up the him.

he nodded. "why you say that" he looked at the cars drive by.

"ion know, I jus never really been in a relationship" she shrugged and he looked at her.

"you think ima leave you" he chuckled.

"probably will, but don't though don't" she put her hands up and he laughed.

"we just started not to long ago right" he shrugged and she nodded.

"okay then, let's not mess this up for the both of us, we can try." He looked at her and she smiled.

Them dimples so pretty he thought.

"thank you" she laughed.

"damn I said that out loud?" He shook his head and she laughed.

-comment.

I'm starting to love them.