9

9:32pm

"ah shit"desire mumbled as she was cutting her wrist, she didn't really know why she did it though, she only thought it would take her pain away.

she heard a knock on her door making her throw the blade back under her bed where she hides everything.

she pulled her sleeve down and her door opened.

"Whatchu doing?" edot asked her.

"counting, counting my money" she lied through her teeth.

"oh okay, I was jus lettin you know I'm goin to my girl crib so I'll be back in the mornin" he informed her and she nodded.

"safety desi" "safety bro"

she looked down at her phone seeing the timing, and she wasn't trying to go back to sleep because she had been sleeping all day.

Her phone rung, she sighed once she seen who it was.

"hello" she sighed.

"what are you doin?" destiny asked desire .

"nuffin, going somewhere" she said mostly irritated to talk to her sister.

"you wan come over? You know it's the weekend" she informed desire and desire didn't wanna go anywhere to be honest.

"Na I'm aii, somebody callin me though hold on" she lied and hung up, she didn't like destiny at the moment.

she wouldn't say hate because she always thought hate was a bad word, hate was something that she didn't like saying, it was a powerful thing to say to anybody.

she stood up and walked out of her room going into the bathroom across from her room and closed the door behind her.

she looked at her face with a frown, she thought she looked, ugly.

desire had never thought that before about herself, she had always believed she was pretty or beautiful in some way, she just hadn't heard the compliment come from anyone yet.

her mom always told her how beautiful she was she would always stand on that, but the bags under her eyes and the pimples on her face made her insecure.

she touched her face and felt her bumpy skin and thought about how she hadn't been doing her mourning face routine. So she just took her clothes off and got in the shower.

-
Time pasted and desire felt relieved after the long peaceful shower she took, even thought her arm was burning.

she grabbed her towel and wrapped it around her body as she walked towards the mirror and touched her face again.

she did her routine even though it was night, she was just bored, and she always did something once she was bored, she didn't like being bored.

once she got done doing that she walked to her room and her phone was ringing.

she answered the FaceTime and ddot put his face in the camera.

"I called you like eighty times desire what were you doing?" He asked.

"I was showering, something ya stankin ass should be doin" she mumbled at the end.

"come outside" he looked up from the camera then looked back at her only showing his eyes.

"okay, lemme put something on real quick" she yawned.

"aii lemme know" ddot said then hung up.

ddot noticed how sleepy she's been lately, but he never wanted to bring it up.

desire got dressed and curled her hair up so she could at least feel pretty about herself.

she put her shoes on and her red hoodie leaving her room then her home making sure the door was locked.

_Desii2youu

6,648 likes

6,648 likes.
_Desii2youu simple🥈.

Sugarhillddot my heart🫶🏽.
_morgannjanaee bestiee🤞🏾💕.

View all 3,445 comments.

"wsp mh" ddot smiled hugging the skinny girl.

"hi ddot" she hugged him back.

ddot admired her features, he loved how she dressed and he loved how she smelled so good.

"how you feelin" he put his arm around her as they walked the block.

"Okay, coo" she responded giving him a short response.

"how ya day been?" He looked down at her and she looked up at him.

"my day been, borin" she shrugged and he laughed.

"you been the house too much, come spend a night with me" he licked his lips.

a smile crept up on her face and she shrugged "aii" she said and ddot smiled, he couldn't wait to ask her that.

they walked down the street in a comfortable silence until they heard girls behind them making them look back.

"oh my gosh" ddot rolled his eyes.

"hey darriannn" the girl squealed

"I don't know you" he mugged her.

"stop playin pa you do know me" she smiled and ddot gagged.

"no, no I don't" he shook his head.

"stop playin Darrian, you know it's me, your first love." She grinned and look at desire but desi was just unfazed and she didn't gaf.

"no, you were my third actu- we wasn't even dating you was just getting my dick hard" he smacked his teeth.

desire zoned out of their conversation right their and thought about getting high while he was arguing with this girl she had never even known that he knew.

she smiled of the thought to get high because she hasn't got high all day.

she felt her hand getting pulled and snapped out of her thought seeing ddot mad.

"hoe problems" she asked him and he cracked a smile.

"nah I don't got hoes, that's for little kids" he shook his head and they laughed.

-comment🫶🏽.

y'all I be reading other books and they be so disrespectful to ya😂. Love ya thoooo🤞🏾🏄🏾‍♀️.