"Ich Liebe Dich, meine liebe"

Waverly sat on a bench in Hamburg, Germany, watching the sunset with her girlfriend Hannah. Her humming lightly to an unknown tune whilst her girlfriend sat in silence enjoying her girlfriends presence, to say that this was Hannah' best idea, would not be an exaggeration , for it was the truth .

"We should go now. it's getting dark, " Hannah says, receiving a hum in return from Waverly, before she(Waverly) sat up.

After a long walk back home, they had finally made it back to the cosy cabin in the middle of the woods that they call their home. Hannah emediently went to the kitchen to make evening tea, whilst Waverly went to the living room to prepare the fireplace for evening tea.

After a lovely evening with tea by the fireplace, both ladies went to their shared bed in their shared room, cuddled, and finally fell asleep.

In the morning, both ladies went to do their normal morning chores, such as cleaning the house, making food, and cleaning and grooming their horses before heading to their respectful work places. Though, after a very tiring day, as just like yesterday, both ladies sat by the fireplace to have a chat about their day in the office or their work in general.

And as both ladies come to the end of their conversation, both look at each other, love and care in their eyes, before both leaned in and shared a slow and passionate kiss. After the kiss, though, both looked at each other completely speechless before Waverly said, "Ich liebe dich, meine liebe."