He's dating the gangster™️

As time passed and as the darkness consumed the earth, a man in black walked through the alleyways of Yokohama, who was also named the infamous "Black Street hunter" getting its name from the famous game juggler Street(...over on netflix)

As this man walked and walked on what looked like endless pavement, he doesn't realize that on the other side of the alley, on the main streets - another man, more bubbly and sweet walked further and further, almost as if he was following the man. Unnoticed by the hunter just on the other side of the building that was separating the two of them.

Unknown to the two of them, they were going to meet each other later that very evening to do a trade.

(Later that evening, 1:27 am)

The man from the alleyway earlier was positioned on a wall, a feet up, and a cigarette hanging from his mouth. As he heard footsteps incoming towards his very direction, he threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it afterwards.

"Matheo Martinez. It's good to see you again... old friend" The man from the alley had said

"Likewise as well, Alex." Matheo said through gritted teeth

"What's with the anger? I thought we were on good terms now?" Alex coyly said through a smirk

"Shut it. Hand over the map." Matheo once again said angerly, though this time seeming more angrier than before

"You are such... such an imbecile, did you know that" Alex said, like it wasn't a question but more of a statement

"I don't, because I'm not one." Matheo smartly said, which was responded by Alex with a roll of his eyes

Alex, after a few more minutes of persuading from Matheo had finally obliged on giving him the map for... something.

____________

Hiiii! I'm so sorry for no updates! I was just so piled up with school work and our periodic exams! But, it's all over now and I can resume to making stories for all of you. (SORRY FOR THE LATE CHAPTER/UPDATE!!)

-Author