The princess and the queen (part 2)

Reminiscing the memories of her one and only, she thought, 'What if I didn't force her into telling the court of her deeds?' She knew in her heart that she alone would not be able to pull this off. Knowing that she would also not be able to convince her father into this as well, for her father is the king.

Seeking out of her bedroom into the forest, she walked for what seemed to be miles and miles of just trees when finally, she had made it to the very tower her love was caged and imprisoned in for loving her. How can people be just so daft about the fact that everyone and anyone can love no matter the gender? And just because of the fact she loved a queen, a person who is above her but the same age as her.

They love each other, and for her, there is no going back now. Using the vines as a make shift ladder, she climbed on the side of the tower and finally reached the window. Knocking on the window, and after a couple of minutes, it finally opened to reveal a beautiful woman dressed in fine quilt. Joyfulness gad filled the woman on the other side of the window, her love, her true love. Not the princes that her father introduces to her, her and only her.  And as both women skilfully claimed down the tower, once again, using the vines as a make shift ladder. And as they made it finally down, both looked at each other tears of joy, filling one another's eyes, They kissed, and not one of those sloppy kisses no, this one, this one was the most majestic of them all. A passionate, slow, and loving kiss beneath the moon is what happily ever after truly is like.