A journalists dream

London, London is truly an amazing and outstanding city, and is home to many, many stories throughout history and is also home to many famous people, and that is exactly the reason why Rome, a fine young man is here at the center of London interviewing a street musician.  I know not that glamorous but he has to start somewhere, am I right or am I right?

"So, why did you decide to become a street musician?" Rome asked the quite handsome man in front of him

"Well, it has always been my dream to become a musician, and so I decided to start my music career as a street musician through one of the most popular parks in London." The musician answered

'Ah, same as me, I see,' Rome thought. As the day seemed to end, the interview turned into a conversation between two men who found out that they have a lot of things in common, such as having the same favourite colour, food choices, and music taste as well.

"Well, it's getting dark. I best be off then. Here's my number, so we could chat more, " the man replied. Flustered, Rome thanked him and took the piece of paper in his palms. Writing his number on another paper, which seemed to appear out of thin air - and giving it to the man.

And as both parted ways they thought to each other on how thankful both were to meet each other and just thinking where the future may lead them, is a story for another day ;)