Kya and Sam

Kya and Sam had been best friends since elementary school and have been through all of their high school and all through now in first year high school.

"Hey, Sam? Did you get an invite from Leo to come over to his flat later after class?" Kya whispers in a heavy British accent to Sam in their last class of the day

"Yes, why? You too?" Sam whispers back, receiving a hum in return from Kya, who went back to focus on their class.

* Time skip to later that evening*

"So why are we here?" Kya asks as she sits down on the floor near Sam to her left and Leo to her right

"To play truth or dare." Leo says as if they didn't have their exams in the following week

"Okay..." Sam was the one to respond next, but with a caution voice as she could get in trouble if she wasn't home before her curfew.

After a few rounds of playing truth or dare the bottle that they were spinning, to determine who was the next person to be asked truth or dare, landed on Leo. Daniella, one of their other friends, then dared Leo to go into a spare room with Oliver and be trapped there for 7 minutes, but as both men entered the room, Sam' phone begins to ring, signaling that it was time to go home. Sam bid her goodbyes to everyone, and I as well, before both of us left in a hurry, running down the street to Sam' parent house.

"Thank you so much, Kya, for being my friend for all these years.." Sam says in front of the window she always comes through if she was coming home after curfew.

Kya confused says "You're welcome?"

Sam takes a deep breath before saying, "I guess what I am trying to say here is that... I really, really like you!" Sam confesses

Flustered Kya doesn't say anything, making Sam prepare for an obvious rejection, but it never came. Opening her eyes, Sam looked at Kya and saw Kya smiling before she(Kya) leaned in and kissed her deeply and pasionatly. "I love you too,"