Secret Admirer (O.G)

Fem!Hufflepuff!Reader

Ominis sighed as he walked into the common room, making his way to where his dorm was. Sebastian walked beside him, rambling on about how classes seemed to have gotten harder since they started their sixth year. "It's going to get harder, Sebastian. That's how it works." Ominis said, opening the door and walking in. Sebastian groaned as he plopped himself onto the bed, kicking off his shoes. "I know it's going to get harder, but I can't be the only one having a hard time already." Ominis shook his head, placing his bag down next to his bed as he sat on its edge. "I bet y/n has been having a hard time, and she's brilliant! You can't tell me that you're the only one doing well." Sighing, Ominis reached for his bag and took out a book. "I doubt she's having any problems. She's a fast learner." Sebastian chuckled, speaking quietly. "She sure is." "What?" "Nothing."

A week had passed since the three of you had started your sixth year, and after Sebastian had complained enough to the two of you, a study group was created. "Sebastian, do you even remember what you learned last year?" You asked, staring at the parchment he had handed you. He shrugged as he frowned. "Sure, I do! I remember Accio, that's important, right?" Ominis shook his head as he sighed, flipping through the pages of the charms book. You handed the page back to him, pulling out a piece of parchment from your bag and glaring at it instead. Ominis sat across from you, trailing his fingers down the page. You exchanged glances with Sebastian, who raised his eyebrow and smirked at you. You shook your head as you glared at him, reluctantly handing the page to him. Sebastian grinned at you as he stuffed it into his pocket, returning to his book as he read out a sentence.

Ominis exchanged goodbyes with you as you parted ways by the Hufflepuff common room, walking with Sebastian back to their own dorm. Sebastian continued up to where the two of them slept, leaving Ominis to take a seat on the couch as he pondered about what he had done that day. Sebastian returned shortly after, a sly smirk on his face that he didn't even try to hide, taking a seat next to Ominis. "Did you know about the spell we learned about today?" He asked, referring to what they had been studying in the library. Ominis nodded as he stretched his arms. "Of course. It's a simple fire spell; my mother uses it every now and then to light one of her candles." Sebastian groaned in response. "Well, that certainly isn't fair."

The two boys talked for another hour before they decided to retreat for the night. Ominis quickly changed into his night clothes and prepared for bed, while Sebastian sat on his bed, grinning as he waited for Ominis to get into bed. "You sure do take a long time to get ready for bed, you know." He said, growing impatient. Ominis shook his head as he set his wand on the table, "You seem awfully worried about my routine tonight, I have half the mind to think you were planning something." Sebastian shrugged as he laid back on his bed. "I'm not planning anything, but it's late, and you haven't put all your papers away yet." Ominis furrowed his brows as he turned to Sebastian, confused. "What do you mean?" Sebastian sighed, slipping under the covers, still smiling. "You have paper on your bed. I assume you meant to put it away?" Ominis huffed in response, grazing his hand over the sheets in search of the paper Sebastian had claimed was on his bed. Sure enough, Ominis' fingers grazed parchment and he picked it up. He ran his fingers over its surface, reading it to see what class it was for.

The raised bumps were crude, in a way, rather different from Ominis' normal reading material. He furrowed his brows and frowned as he tried to make sense of it; it was clear that someone unfamiliar with Braille had tried their hand at it, and he felt his cheeks heat up as he began to understand what was being said. "I have been captivated by the stars on your face, each one a testament to your unique beauty. They lead me towards the depths of your soul, and I am constantly in awe of the universe that you contain within you." Some of the words were misspelled, but they were easy to decode. The note continued. "Let me be your stargazer; let me bask in the light of your beauty, even if it's only from afar. For as long as you have those stars on your face, I will continue to be your devoted admirer." Ominis stood there, stunned, as he read through the note again. Sebastian's shoulders shook in silent laughter as he watched Ominis' face turn red, smiling as he continued to stand there as he read it.