Golden Maknae Dance Practice

Tati Pov

It has been a couple days, since I last saw JungKook oppa. To be honest, he was all I could think about in that three day span. His eyes, his smile, his voice. It was all just stuck in my head. Why? I don't really know. It's just when I think of him, my heart beat a little faster, and my brain just shuts down. "What am I doing." I yelled at myself.

I jumped out of bed and, into the shower getting ready for dance practice. While, I was away I learned the dance moves over FaceTime. "Now we just have to practice together. I threw my hair up, putting on a bandana. Grabbing a black Adidas jacket from my closet, I went into the living room where my manager was waiting.

He looked at me. "What?" I asked. He shook his head. He was probably staring at the dark circles under my eyes. I didn't get much sleep last night. I hoped in the van putting on my seat belt. Nodding, my head to the radio,I smiled as my favorite song came on.

Heeojiji motaneun yeoja,
Tteonagaji motaneun namja
Saranghaji annneun uri
Geuraeseo no no no no no no
Heeojiji motaneun yeoja,
Tteonagaji motaneun namja
Saranghaji annneun uri
Geuraeseo no no no no no no

Urin sambaengmanwonjjari
Junggocharo hamkke
Eodideun danyeotji nambureopji anke
Paljjangeul kkigo hanjangui
Sajine chueogeul damgo
Bamjameul seolchyeogamyeo
Seororeul aragago
Nae kkumeun neoui miraega doeeo
Urin seororeul ttareuneun
Hanssangui areumdaun saeyeosseo
Chaewojyeodo bujokhaetdeon sarang
Dasi taeeonado mannagopeun saram
Hajiman sewol apeseoneun yeoksi
Seoroui yoksimeul igiji motae
Yoksire hollo anja uneun neoui ureum sori
Nareul ssoaboneun nunchori
Nari galsurok deo nan tto
Ibyeoreul saenggakhae harujongil

Taeyangeun tteugeounde
Ni mameun eoreoinne
Nuguui jalmosinji
Saranghagin haneunde baby
Modeunge geudaeronde
Urineun byeonhaeinne
Nuguui jalmosinji
Saranghagin haneunde baby

Heeojiji motaneun yeoja,
Tteonagaji motaneun namja
Saranghaji annneun uri
Geuraeseo no no no no no no

Heeojiji motaneun yeoja,
Tteonagaji motaneun namja
Saranghaji annneun uri
Geuraeseo no no no no no no

Then the van came to stop killing my vibe. I got out the van, making sure I had my phone, and inhaler. You never know when you could just die from a dust attack. I walked through the buildings. Bowing to my seniors, and basically everyone else.

Once, I entered the empty practice room, I threw down my jacket, then threw my phone on top of my jacket, and instantly started practicing.

I grabbed the white chair and a mic. I was watching myself in the mirror, and I didn't even notice the three people enter behind me. As the song finished I turned to start it over, but paused. JungKook, Jhope, and Jimin stood in the door.

Then our choreography popped up behind them. "So... Shall we get started." I said. Everyone moved but, JungKook oppa. Who was just staring, with his mouth slightly open. Jimin waved a hand in front of his face. "Yes." He said snapping out of his daze. Jimin just smiled, at him shaking his head.

We started at the center of the floor. Let me tell you, this was like the most awkward weird robotic dance session. I wouldn't even go near him. When we got close, I nearly died. His face was just way too close to mine. He would turn bright red or, hover about good three feet from me.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Stop!" Jhope said. We then both paused took a step away from each other. He came over to me. "Dance it with me." he said. I nodded. This time it was perfectly fine. I was confident, I didn't laugh or, giggle or, even also have a heart attack. "Why can you dance it with me and not JungKook? he asked. I shrugged and said "You have the feeling of being like a brother to me." He nodded then a small smile played on his face.

"You both know the choreography to Now. Right."  He said. Nodding my head.  I turned to JungKook who said yes as well. He took the choreographer, and Jimin into a corner, talking to them. They set a camera down on the floor ran out the room looking the door. We were confused for a movement before rushing over to open the door. "If you don't dance. You don't leave." They said.

"Oh! Make sure to film it!" Jimin said walking away.
We both made turned to each other and, signed. I laid down on the middle of the floor losing my mind.

After about an hour, I was hungry. My stomach was growling nonstop. I sat up, "Let's do this!"I said standing up. I wanted food, so now I am filled with determination. I pressed play getting to my spot.

This time we actually came in contact with one another. When his face came close to mine, I could feel the breathe from his lips on mine. His hands were cold, as they came into contact with my waist. Not that I minded. It was cooling due to the air conditioner being broken.

As the song finished clapping could be heard. We turned to find, the three in the door with food. "Yes." I yelled happily running over and taking it all. JungKook oppa helped me carry it. We set it down on the newspapers. The others three tried to eat with us. Hence the word tried. You would a little angry too,  if you had to locked in a room with no air conditioning for an hour.

Once we finished, we dance Erase with confidence, now that the awkwardness is gone. We were doing really good, joking around and, playing until they brought up how close our face were. Then all signs of awkwardness reappeared.

"Your done go home." Our choreographer said. I cheered jumping up and down. Grabbing my jacket and phone. I texted the members to buy me food. I wanted hamburgers. "Dongsaeng. Have a good night."  JungKook said shocking me. I smiled and waved buy to the group as the left. My heart nearly exploded out of my chest.