Confessions

Tati pov

I sat in the waiting room eating silently. My head was down making sure not to make contact with the person in front of me. After he stole my first kiss Im now kind of out of it all the time. My thoughts always seemed to travel from one thing to his lips. That was all I ever really thought of.

The image of his lips on my popped into my head making me choke on my rice. Someone patted my back. Thanks I said turning only to meet his eyes. Wow when I try to avoid people God just won't let me. He's like you thought I would let you avoid him.

No problem he said smiling. My heart skipped a beat. My face turned warm and I looked down. I peaked up at him. He seemed disappointed. You okay I asked. Yeah I'm fine he said faking a smile.

At first it didn't seem fake but after a while you could tell it was forced. Your on a camera man said coming into the room. Today was our final stage. We only did about two months of promotions. Going on shows and doing a lot of singing dancing and ageyo.

People just thought we were so cute. It got really irritating after about ten times. We walked on the stage as normal. This time I was forced to wear heels which I can barely walk in. Yes I am an idol but you must remember I am a 15 year old girl with a sister who play volleyball for a living and moved out when I was 9 leaving only me my dad and my brother. So I was never bough girly things. I don't even know how to straighten my hair.

He helped me up onto stage. Before we started recording I kept preaching the turns because they weren't working out the way I planned they would. I stumbled slightly and felt someone grab my arm. Turning back I looked at a worried JungKook oppa. Are you going to be okay in those he asked. I shrugged. I been walking around for about two Horus in the evil shoes and nearly fell about nine time in the process. Now my feet are hurting.

After finishing song my legs felt like they were going to give out on me. Suddenly I was picked up. Oppa what are your doing I said as he carried me. The fans screamed and awed at us. I'm carrying you what does it look like he said.

I scrunched my nose at him and he just chuckled. He took me into the dressing room and gently dropping my on the couch. I took off the heels chucking them across the room but I accidentally hit a member so I just acted like I didn't throw it.

Oppa sat next to me board. We had to wait until the end of the show to see who would win for this well or whatever. We won at least six to eight times already it would be great if we could win another.
I laid my head on oppas shoulder and went to sleep without actually thinking about it.

Sicily pov

We all snapped pictures of the two who were sleeping on the couch. Her head was his shoulder and his head was on hers. They looked so cute. Stop it KayKay I said as she snapped about a billion more. She stuck her tongue at me and just kept snapping. They shifted positions and we all froze. His arm raised bring her head to his chest snuggling her. Aww we all said taking more pictures. Especially Jin he had like a trillion of them. Suga secretly snapped one. V was in the back have a drama with his self and jimin was watching him.

How these two groups of weirdos got together was because of them. 10 minutes until the ending a camera man said coming in. It would take that long to wake them up. So I put the converse on her feet then we started yelling and jumping on the couch.

Both their eyes opened and they held irritation. We all backed away from then as they released each other and got ready to leave out the dressing room again.

Tati pov

The announcers did there dramatic thing as the announced the results. Golden Maknae congratulations they said. Everyone clapped for us and cheered. We said our thanks and did our encore. Well it was more like us running around. I was have passed out by the time we finished. We walked off stage bowing to everyone. The dressing room was empty so we just sat in there. I held the trophy tightly to my chest.

Oppa I said turning as he looked my way I peaked his check. Thanks I said. He turned bright red. Does this mean you feel the same he said. I stood up. Maybe I said then quickly left the room still hugging the trophy.