Sisters

Tati pov

The feeling of being poked forced my eyes open. What I whined still Half asleep. I was poked again so I opened my eyes. An older version of me was sitting in a chair reading my diary. How she found it I don't know but she did. It took me a second to realize what was happening. Give it I yelled in French tackling her. She just held out of my reach still reading it. She flipped the page and kept reading.

im maman révélateur ( I'm telling mom) I yelled. She just ignored me and kept on reading. She flipped to the final page and gave it back. I put it in my des drawer then locked the drawer. Why are you here I groaned laying back down. She jumped into bed next to me. What I can't visit my little sister she said pinching my cheek. Still as mean as every she mumbled and I kicked her off my bed. She hit the ground with a thud.

Going into the bathroom I threw my hair into a pony tail and began waging my face. Once I finished I began brushing my teeth. So can I meet your first love Jeon JungKook she said. I began coughing and choking on toothpaste and my tooth brush. Quickly I began gargling water. I'm serious she added trying to kill me. I accidentally swallowed some of the water. No I said wiping my mouth.

Why she whined. I looked at her. You don't know how to shut up I said pushing past her. I can be very secretive she tried to argue. I stared at her blankly. You have a really really really big mouth. What if I only talk in French she said. I still shook my head. Come on she said. I need to check out the guy my baby sister loves she added jumping up and down.

No I said harshly. It either me or Daley she said. I froze. So when do you want to meet him I said smiling. Today she said skipping into the living room. I threw on sweats then walked into the living room. Where are we going she asked following after me. I have a schedule today I said. She got into the van. Singing and irritating me the whole way. Aren't siblings just wonderful.

Never in my life had I wanted to hit her so bad. Finally I yelled as we got to the station. Only French I warned her. Going in I knocked on the door. Come on I heard oppa say. I peaked my head in. Oppa this is my older sister I said. He kept looking between us.
So I have to go get changed so you too have fun I said.

Trinity Pov

I stared at the kid. I'm not even gonna lie he was cute I and see why she likes him so much. He sat there nervously. I'm not gonna bite I said. He smiled slightly. How old are you I asked 17 Turing 18 in September he said. I nodded. There was an age difference Daley would hate but who cares about him.

So do you like my sister I asked bluntly. He started sweating. Do you I pressured. He couldn't meet my eyes. So you love her I added on. His checks turned pink Yeah he said. I nodded my head. For about a good ten minutes I analyzed him.

He seemed like a nice kid. Had manners and was really into my sister. The door open and my sister came back in. Oppa I'm ready she called out. Her looked at her with such loving and caring eyes. He grabbed two water bottles off the table. Taking one to her. She smiled looking up at him. Awwwwwwwe I squealed. They were so cute. She turned to me glaring.

She came my way handing me a glow stick. Have fun cheering she said then they both left. I made my way to the front of crowd. They began setting up on stage and joking around slightly. The crowd kept smiling and and swing at them. Well besides the one crazy chick next to me who was glaring at my sibling.

I cheered and screamed like a maniac just like a fan girl. Not even gonna lie my sister had vocals and could dance. The looks they were giving each other were so cute. They tried to give off this sexy image but it's not working at all.

It was easy to tell that JK wanted to kiss her. The way he go so close to her. They came down off the stage. I followed after.

JK whipped the sweat from her forehead and we did the same for him. They just smiled at each other. Aww I meant screamed. Turning I left them alone.

Tati pov

You know your sister is very blunt he said. Was she talking in Korean I asked. He nodded and I groaned. What did she ask I questioned knowing my sister. He stayed silent a wiped the sweat from my forehead. She asked if I love you he said. I got quiet for a moment. I wanted to know his answer. Like really bad but I didn't want to ask.

Want to know what I answered he said looking into my eyes. Sure I said sounding like I wasn't really interested. Suddenly I felt his lips on mine. I was too shocked to respond. Once he pulled away his eyes met mine. Their is your answer he said.

This was like totally a drama situation and I had no way to respond.