Bts in Our Dorm

Tati pov

I had a good time oppa I said turning as we stood in front of my dorm. His thumb rubbed the back of my hand. I did too he said looking into my eyes. He placed one last kiss on my lips. Goodnight I said as he made his way towards the elevator. He turned around and blew me a kiss.

I walked into the door after saying good bye to oppa. I played with my ring constantly. The members asked me a million questions but they already knew the answer to them. They acted like o didn't know they were watching us. I figured it out at the bowling alley. Ember bright red hair stood out so did rap monster oppas. I'm pretty sure oppa figured it or as well. I'm going to sleep I said happily skipping into my room.

I put on my panda pajamas and sleep mask. It took a good ten minutes to get one contact out my eye. It took even longer to get the second one out. I grabbed my phone and texted oppa goodnight and he replied back instantly with a heart face. I smiled putting my phone on the charger next to my bed then laid down.

I popped a melatonin and fell asleep within ten minutes of laying down.

--------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up this morning I thought I was hugging Benjamin JungKook Button. I feel asleep with him in my arms last night. But when I woke up this morning and pulled my mask up I found my boyfriend sleeping next to me. His arms were wrapped around me tightly holding me into his chest. I poked him a couple times but got no respose. Oppa I said shaking him. He just shifted slightly putting his chin on the top of my head.

I had to use the restroom and I couldn't get out of his grip. Oppa I said poking him and shaking him. What he whined sleepily. Let go please I asked him. Don't want to he said with a small smile on his face.
He then pointed to his cheek kiss he said. I signed kissing him on the check only to have his head turn and our lips to meet. Yah I said hitting him lightly he just smiled.

Are using the restroom brushing my teeth and washing my face I walked into the living room and froze. I saw my members trying to wake up the BTS members laid across our floor. Umm was all I could say. Arms wrapped around me with his end on my shoulder. Not to be mean. But why are you all here I asked him.

Ohh our dorm almost burned down because rap monster tried to cook Jin said sitting up. "I shook my head. Everyone stared at us. What we both said at the same time. They had this really creepy smile on their faces. I'll cook breakfast Ember said. No we all yelled at the same time. I'll cook you just rest I said she nodded and went over to sit on the couch.

Walking into the kitchen I began taking things out of the refrigerator. I didnt have much to work with so I decided on two chicken soup with rice and kimchi cause that was all we had. I put on big pot on the stove with water to boil. Need help JungKook oppa said coming over to me. Yes can you start the rice. I said. He nodded and went to work. I sliced the carrots and the unions thinly. My eyes started to burn. Be careful oppa said.

I smirked mentally . Ouch I said grabbing my finger and letting go of the knife. Are you okay he asked worriedly. He held my hand eyes filled with worry. I looked up and smiled. Merong I said sticking my tongue out at him. Yah he poked my side causing me to giggle. A smile played on his face. No im cooking I said. He nodded but I knew he wasn't letting it go.

I dropped all of the vegatables into the broth and waited for them to soften. I then began cutting kimchi and setting the table. Going into the living room I did a head count of how many people. 13 people including our managers. After setting up all of the bowls. Oppa helped me put rice in each bowl and put five plates of kimchi around he table. I began filling bowls with soup.

Foods done I said and everyone came in and took a seat. Wow this is good Jin oppa said and I smiled. Once everyone was finished the managers said they would clean up. What should we do today Jimin asked. My head was on Jungkooks shoulder as I played a game on his phone. Let's go to the beach o said without thinking.

Everyone nodded then I realized it was raining. Well let's go to the indoor water park I said. Everyone go get ready Sicily order like our mother. I stood but was pulled back down. Oppa held his phone out for a selfie. I did the v sign and smiled. You look cute in your pajamas he said making me blush. He pinched my checks. Then went to get ready along with the others.

Sicily was rushing Everton even though she wasn't ready. Then when we're all ready she was taking her precious time. Hurry up I yelled. Yah I am she yelled back at me. I shrugged leaning back into the couch playing with my ring. I put it on a necklace so it wouldn't lose it or take it off unless it was necessary. Done she said commit out the room. Finally I yelled happily rushing out the door with Jungkook oppas hand in mine.