chapter 2

Y/n walked into his new classroom as the bell rang and set his folder on his podium leaned on it. "Ok boy and girls I'm going to be your new English and history teacher because apparently both decided to up and disappear the name is y/n l/n and I'm a king's college graduate so you will find no better teacher but let's get this little circle jerk rolling." Y/n says as everyone looks on in confusion when a girl with brown hair pulled up into twintails raises her hand. "Yes Ms........ Murayama?" Y/n says as he straightens up. "Um sir aren't you been a little to forward?" Y/n blinks before sighing. "Well then if you want to make everything boring ya fun Nazi we'll do things by the book open your text books to page XXX." The students groan and shoot glares at murayama who blushes as y/n begins his lecture.

Timeskip because we all hate school

Y/n was sitting at his desk over looking the subject of his next lecture history

Y/n was sitting at his desk over looking the subject of his next lecture history. "Sir?" Y/n looks up to she a girl with long black hair with half rim glasses this was tsubaki "Yes miss shinra?" Y/n asks as he raises a eyebrow. "The students council president would like to meet with you after your next class." Tsubaki says as y/n sighs before standing up and writing in big words 'Study hall test tomorrow'. "Let's move." Y/n says as he walks out the classroom with tsubaki and after a few minutes y/n walks into the council office. "So I finally get to meet the sitiri heiress." Sona nods as she motions towards a chair which y/n flops down on a crosses his leg. "So what did I do to get the attention of the sitiri heiress this early into the day?" Y/n says as Sona frowns. "I want to know why you and one other vampire is in my town." Y/n shrugs. "My boss told me to start a branch of the Hellsing organization herebso that is what I'm doing my fiance is hunting a stray at the moment, plus japanese is still rather hard for her so finding a public job is a little difficult." Y/n says as the lights flicker before seras appears walking out of a dark corner.

"You know love, you and master have the same rotten luck we are here for two days and you already have met both powers." Seras says as she wipes away some blood from around her mouth as y/n shrugs. "It's a matter of perspection really." Seras groaned at that statement. "Right on to the next reason I wanted to talk to you, How many people do you plan to drink?" Sona asked as seras sat on y/n's lap and both vampires shrugged. "We really don't have to feed that often the longest we have gone is 5 years the count when 30." Y/n said as seras nods before looking at her beloved. "Shouldn't you be teaching?" Y/n grinned as the camera flicked back to the classroom as the students were going pale. It was then Issei spoke "We're fucked!" The camera flicked back. "Study hall." Y/n said with a grin which made seras sahke her head. "So how often will our paths cross?" Sona asks before the two vampires shrug.

Timeskip