chapter 6

Y/n arrived back at his home as he placed Irina on a spare bed and tucker her in. "Ok she should take the normal three days to turn." The second the words left his mouth Irina's eyes fluttered open with a groan. "I'm alive?" Y/n blinked before he sat on the edge of the bed. "Yes and no you choose to walk the night and as such I turned you into a vampire." Irina looked over at y/n. "Does that mean I have to stop worshipping god?" Y/n shook his head. "Worship who you please but just know the passage to heaven has been closed to you " Irina nodded and sat up. "So is it normal to hear the motley Crue?" Y/n laughed as he shrugged. "Occasionally but we will train your abilities later but for now rest you must still be exhausted from the transformation." Irina nodded as she laid back down and went to sleep.

Y/n sighs and teleported back to see Rias and her peerage along with xenovia battered and panting with seras and murayama standing off to the side. "Well looks like I missed a damn good time." Y/n says as he looks to the now one armed kokobeil who was holding a ugly looking sword. "And let me guess the holy swords were left on freed's body so when you all left some pick picked them up and fused them?" Seras nodded and pointed at the devil's. "Gremory didn't want our help so we let them get their shit recked oh and apigod is dead." Y/n nodded with a shrug. "So a normal Saturday night." Y/n starts walking towards kokobeil drawing his katana and wakizashi. "Oh shit bag this whole town is my house and you ain't the king here....I Am!" Y/n snarls as he slips into a stance what seras yells. "And like we brits alway say God save the king!" Y/n vanished from everyones vision only to reappear infront of kokobeil with a deadly downward strike forcing kokobeil to leap back in a vain attempt to get ground but y/n never gave him the chance.

While y/n fought the fallen angel seras and murayama walked over towards Rias and her peerage. "So what you learn?" Seras asks as rais lowers her head. "Don't get to cocky." At that point xenovia walked up to Rais. "Rais let me join your peerage." Rais blinked in confusion as seras sighs and crosses her arms. "Why?" Xenovia slowly puts her sword back in it's little pocket dimension. "Without God I feel as if I have no path but you and your friends have been kind to me so I want to see what that is like or I could just ask y/n to turn me into a vampire." Seras' eye twitched as she shot a glare at the holy sword user. 

Before seras could interject a explosion was heard as everyone turned to see y/n walking towards them with a unconscious kokobeil. "Drink up my love." Y/n says as he tossed the fallen angel to seras who caught him and sunk her fangs into his throat while y/n walked over to the shattered pieces of the holy sword. "So who is going to take this back?" Y/n says as two men in suits that had the helsing patch on rushed for now where and picked the peices up. "We will sir." Y/n shrugs as the two members of helsing clean up the mess and run off to have it sent to the church. "What about Irina?" Xenovia asks after rais made her a knight. "To save her from her wounds I turned her to a vampire. " Xenovia tilts her head. "So she works for you now?" Y/n nodded as seras finishes drinking the fallen angel dry before ripping the head off. "Well that is done?" Seras says before hurling the head towards the sky. "What now?" Issei asks as y/n grins. "Well first thing is go get some rest then I'm pretty sure you all aren't done with the homework I assigned." All the devil's went pale except xenovia who just looked confused.

" All the devil's went pale except xenovia who just looked confused

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
kouh's hellsing जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें