chapter 3

Y/n and seras were looking down a hill watching the devil's hike there way up. "Don't you think that you put to much weight in those packs?" Seras asks as y/n shrugs. "Don't give a fuck." Seras just rolls her eyes just when koneko makes it to the top before sitting down infront of a tree trying to catch her breath. "You .....  Suck." Koneko pants as y/n grins. "Of course we do we are vampires after all." Koneko groans as kiba was the next one up before he collapsed just infront of koneko. "Your monsters." Kiba pants as he rolls his pack off.  The next One to arrive was Akeno who had a blush on her face for some reason and had a lustful look on her face. "It hurts so good~ more please.~" Seras glares at Akeno. "Oi hands off." Akeno giggles as both Rias and aias crawl up over the lip and promptly faint. Y/n walks to the edge to see to Issei struggling to get up. Y/n shakes his head and hollers down at Issei. "Get up jolly wally!" Issei groans as seras giggles. "That name was never funny!" Y/n grins before he starts taunting Issei. "Oh jolly wally doesn't like his name, jolly wally being sad lad." Y/n says as Issei starts marching up the hill. "Shut up!" Y/n grins as he keeps going meanwhile seras is hunched over laughing. "Please Issei we both know you wanted this all because you never got to hear." Y/n clears his throat before his next words come out way more feminine than what should be. "Ah~issei-san~i love it~more please!"  Y/n says as Issei screams as he runs up and tries to punch y/n only for y/n to dispers into a group of brats only to reform beside seras. "Good job Issei the best way to draw the dragon's power out is based on your emotions." Y/n says in his normal voice.

After the devil's rested y/n stood infront of kiba both holding wooden swords.  "Ok since we have no clear picture on your strength we'll fight to figure that out." Y/n said as he motioned kiba to attack and to the untrained eye it looked like he vanished but he just moved super fast.

" Y/n said as he motioned kiba to attack and to the untrained eye it looked like he vanished but he just moved super fast