chapter 5

After Irina and xenovia had their fight with kiba who seemed hell bent on destroying their fragments of Excalibur and Issei who was trying not to get his head chopped off by Irina. The two women approached y/n, seras and murayama since you are going after him as well, will you help us?" Xenovia asks as y/n raised a eyebrow. "The church asking a vampire for help that is a new one but why not? What say you girls?" Y/n asked looking back at seras who shrugs as murayama tilts her head. "I'm still new to this so I don't care." Y/n looks back at xenovia and nods. "Sure " the two priests grabbed their cloaks before walking away. "Why did you let them leave?!" Kiba yelled as y/n appeared in his face with a snarl on his face while grabbing kiba by his collar.

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME BOY! WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON HOW YOU DO THINGS BUT BEFORE YOU TRY YELLING AT US STOP AND THINK YOU ARE OPENLY DISOBEYING YOUR MASTER WISHES AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!"  Y/n r...

"NOW YOU LISTEN TO ME BOY! WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS FROM YOU! I DON'T GIVE A FUCK ON HOW YOU DO THINGS BUT BEFORE YOU TRY YELLING AT US STOP AND THINK YOU ARE OPENLY DISOBEYING YOUR MASTER WISHES AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BLOW YOUR BRAINS OUT!"  Y/n roars in kiba's face who was going pale as seras stood to the side smiling before she appears between Rias and y/n's back. "Don't do gremory." Seras says as she looks back towards her fiance who was mere inches of ripping kiba's throat out. "Kiba is still part of my house so make him stand down!" Rias yelled as seras bares her fangs. "No you are to lax." Just as seras said that y/n threw kiba into a tree and stalked over.
"You know nothing about what that sword has done!" Kiba yelled as y/n katana came from his shadow letting y/n rest the blade rest on kiba's throat. "Be quiet boy here is a saying when seeking revenge remember to dig to holes." Y/n says before walking away while putting his sword away as he was walking away before the three vampire turned into a flurry of bats and flew off.

Later that night

Y/n was walking around near abandoned building when he spotted kiba, xenovia, Irina, Issei, koneko and saji facing the pyshico that had threatened murayama and be hind him was a fat priest

Y/n was walking around near abandoned building when he spotted kiba, xenovia, Irina, Issei, koneko and saji facing the pyshico that had threatened murayama and be hind him was a fat priest. "oh freed still messing around I see even after I patched you up." The priest said as y/n stepped from the shadows. "So you are the guy that escaped me." Y/n says as all head snapped in his direction and the one called freed stepped back and didn't even hesitate. "Run!" Freed yelled as he sprinted away dragging the priest and before anyone could say anything kiba, xenovia and Irina chased them but y/n had managed to stop the other three with a glare. "Rias will have words." Y/n says Issei's starts to beg not to tell her as Rias and Sona appear with their respective queens. "To tell me what Issei." Rias says sweetly as Issei gulps.