Chapter 2: Where dreams gather

"Soloomoonnnnnn."

Solomon is practically dragging Asmodeus to a site Diavolo had told him to investigate.

"We're almost there." Solomon says walking towards the park bench Diavolo had told him about.

"But we're supposed to be on a date todaayy..." whines Asmo. "I know, but this should be quick," He says and continues walking. As he gets closer to the bench, he instantly senses how the magic in the area was different from any celestial and demonic magic he had ever come across. Asmo stops whining too, signaling to Solomon how different the magic was. Asmo looks down as he feels something trying to pull him down. "Hon?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you feel something pulling at you?"

Solomon looks down and nods. Solomon opens his mouth to speak but before he can, an invisible force pushes him and Asmo and they fall onto each other.

Asmodeus opens his eyes to see Solomon kabedonning him. "Ooohh~-"

"Sorry Asmo but not now." Solomon interrupts.

"Aww..?" Only now does Asmo look around and notice how they are no longer in a park but on the floor of a cafe with people staring at them. They must have been looking confused or disoriented because an employee came over asking "Are you two okay? I've never seen you around before, why are you on the floor? Are you hungry?" Before Asmo is able to comprehend what he said, both him and Solomon are pulled over to a booth and told to sit down as he runs to the kitchen to prepare food. Asmo and Solomon stare at each other for a few seconds before he speaks up.

"Now, doesn't this feel like a date?~♡"

Solomon sighs affectionately. "Yeah, it does."

Asmo leaned over to give his boyfriend a peck on the lips. He felt Solomon smile against his lips. As he sits back down, he hears the waiter coming back. "Two omurice for two weird people nahaha!"

Not taking in his last comment, Asmo takes a good look at the guy. He had medium length grey hair tied into a low ponytail and blue eyes. He was wearing a purple shirt with a black apron tied over it.

As the guy leaves to help other customers, Solomon pipes up.

"Hey, uh-"

"Call me Niki!"

"Niki-san. Do you know where we are?"

Niki looks confused but answers nonetheless. "Of course! We're in cafe cinnamon! Tokyo, Japan if you wanted me to be precise."

Asmodeus knows he should be paying attention but he noticed how nice the omurice looked and spent some time taking pictures of it with his D.D.D. to send to his brothers later.

Feeling a stare, he looks up and see's Solomon looking at him.

"-mo. Asmo!"

"Yeah?"

"How are you completely fine? We aren't in our human realm!" Solomon says, whispering the last part.

"Oh, we aren't?" That doesn't seem too bad, he thinks. Hopefully he's still able to post the picture.

"You're not taking this very seriously, are you."

"Nope!~"

All Leviathan wanted to do today was watch anime and play games with little to no social contact. What he didn't want to do was deal with 5 random humans that appeared in his room.

"Shisho, where are we? Sora doesn't remember his room like this?"

"I don't know Sora but something feels oFF"

"Maybe we were kidnapped de gozaru! If so, I'll protect you!"

Levi was currently attached to a corner of his room not wanting to move for the sake of his anxiety.

"Um, hello?"

Oh no, the one with orange hair seemed to have noticed him and was coming over. 'What would MC do in this situation?!!'

'They would probably walk right over and say hi,' his brain helpfully supplies.

He mentally prepares himself as the redhead gets closer.

"Um, excuse us, but do you live here?" Levi quickly nods.

"Oh, we're sorry for intruding," he bows, "We just appeared here. We don't know how we got here."

Levi, starting to get a little more comfortable by thinking about MC and starts waving his hands.

"It's okay!!! It's fine! This is normal!!" He's pretty sure his face is as red as Diavolo's hair right now.

"It doesn't seem fine though?"

"Woah! Look Shisho! Sora has never seen a game like this before!" Levi looks over the redhead's shoulder and see's the blonde kid pointing at his antique Polybius arcade machine.

"Ah! Don't touch that!!" Levi runs across the room and stops the kid by standing in front of the machine with his arms spread out..

"It's really dangerous for humans!" He quickly adds on.

"That sounds like somethING Kanata-niiSAN or Rei-niisAN would sAY." says the one with red hair.

"Is that a tail?"

Levi hadn't realized but in his panic, his tail and horns had come out. 'Shit'