Chapter 5: A single Mother

Lucifer was walking around the house looking for Mammon and Mc. It had been hours since they left for the statue (Diavolo hadn't told him where or why) and he was starting to get worried.

He had also received a text from Diavolo about letting in 2 new students. He is walking past the kitchen when he hears loud chatting with unfamiliar voices coming from Levi's room. He walks over to open the door and freezes when he sees four humans sitting with Leviathan and playing video games (a fighting game from the looks of it).

After some silence, a kid with blonde hair and a green highlight speaks up.

"Sora thinks his colours look slightly maroon with a little crack of purple."

"Leviathan?."

He sees Levi sweat drop. "What are these humans doing here?"

Levi opens and closes his mouth unsure of what to say. "Uh."

"We juST woke up hERE. We don't knOW what happeNED." The redhead with a white streak said, speaking up for Levi.

"Y-yeah! We've been playing games since." Levi finally says.

"Mhm de gozaru!"

"Yeah, we keep losing to him." The boy with orange parted hair says, pointing at Levi.

"Of course! I ranked first in the Devildom Super smash demons tournament after all!!"

Lucifer can sense the amount of pride he had for that. He can also sense how he gained a few white hairs from this. Sighing, he says bye and closes the door, leaving Levi with the four humans and a mental note to tell Lord Diavolo later.

About an hour later, he gets up to leave his private study when he hears confused screaming coming from the second floor. Running out of the library, he goes straight upstairs and pinpoints the screaming coming from his room. He swings open the door and sees 5 people. Three of them were hiding behind two taller mal- nevermind. 4 people were hiding behind the tallest one. The kid with red hair was in a fighting stance with a boy of similar age hiding behind him. They were standing behind a girl with brown hair and blue eyes and a guy with platinum blond hair with a sickly look on his face. The one standing right in front of him looked like himself but with a mullet. "Why am I in the front..." mumbles

"Who in the Devildom are you? And what are you doing in my room?"

"Who are you? And why are we in your room??"

"Uh, Hello!" The redhead says completely destroying the 15 second staring competition Lucifer was having.

Lucifer sighs, walking over to his bed and sitting down "Please, explain yourselves."

It took only 3 minutes for them to explain their situation and for Lucifer to gain 4 more grey hairs.

Releasing his 17th sigh in the last hour, he gets up off his bed. "This will feel uncomfortable for less than a second."

"Huh?" He hears the blonde kid say before he casts a teleportation spell.

One second, Aira was standing in a bedroom. The next, he's in a room that looks like a golden ballroom complete with a large staircase of the same colour.

"This place looks so ravuley!!"

Aira is pretty sure he has literal sparkles in his eyes right now. Eichi coughs faintly in the back. They all stand there awkwardly for a bit until they all see someone running into the room from the stairs in... a dress?

"Sorry I'm late," they say. " I came here as fast as I could, Lucifer! Sorry if I kept any of you waiting."

Aira turns to look over at Lucifer, who held his face in his hands.

"My lord, why are you wearing that?"

"When you messaged me, I simply had to come as fast as possible or ASAP as Levi taught me!"

"I tried to get him to change but he wouldn't listen."

Aira and a few of the other idols & the producer jump at the sudden new voice. He turns and sees that a tall green haired man in a school uniform had been following the one in the dress.

"At least you tried, Barbatos."

"Anyways," says the redhead turning to face the group of idols and the producer. "This is my second time saying this today but welcome to the Devildom!"

"Did we die?!!" Aira hears Anzu yelp but quickly fixes her composure. "I mean- did we die?"

"Fufu, it seems our time has come." His sick roommate says in the calmest manner he had ever heard someone speak in, especially after hearing that they had possibly died.

"No, you're/we're not dead." Lucifer and Rei speak at the same time.

"Umu! I still feel alive!" Hiiro says after pinching himself.

"Yes, you're all still alive! After all, it would be really bad for our reputation if a human were to die in our hands."

"Wh-"

"My name is Diavolo, you can call me Dia if you'd like." Then whispering and pointing at Lucifer and Barbatos, he says, "Those two will tell you all to call me lord Diavolo but you don't have to listen to them."

"My lord, you know we can hear you, right?" Says Lucifer with a very menacing aura.

Diavolo ignores him and continues speaking, "Now let's get started with orientation! Barbatos will get your measurements and we'll have uniforms sent out to you by tomorrow! Oh, and please introduce yourselves. It's fun talking to more humans!"

Orientation? Uniforms??

"Did Lucifer not tell you what was going to happen until we figure out a way to send you back?" Oh, Aira said that out loud. Oops. They all shake their heads.

"We are going to find a way to send you back to your 'Ensemble square' but since it will take a while, we decided to send you to our school to help us have a better relationship with the two other realms."

"We will also be sending a few of your other friends to the school too."

"Who else is here?" "Is my nii-san here?"

"You will see them tomorrow, after all it's going to be your first day!"

Suddenly Aira feels something hanging around his waist. He looks over and sees Barbatos measuring his waist and quickly switching to measure Hiiro's size. Wow, he's fast.

Aira spent his next hour in a Victorian style room thinking about going to a school in hell.