Chapter 7: Animal lovers, unite!

-A few minutes before the last chapter ended-

"Pspspsps. Come here kitty.."

A little grey cat was staring at Satan with its cute little yellow eyes from the top of a tree. Satan was crouching under the tree trying to entice the cat with a treat he had bought earlier. He had been there for a little over two hours and his legs were starting to get a little sore. The cat was inching in a little closer now. Satan's heart is filled with hope as the furry baby is almost right in front of him until a loud bark scares it away. The cat scampers out of the garden.

What? He feels an irk mark growing and turns to the direction of the sound. He doesn't have time to react as a corgi jumps on his face, licking his cheek aggressively. "Gah?!"

He hears someone yell "Oi, Leon! Where'd you go?!!" before getting attacked(licked) by another dog, this time a small shiba inu.

A group of four people followed the two dogs. He's presuming that at least one of them is the owner as he feels his wrath getting the better of him. "Are you the owner of these dogs?" he asks when he sees that all of them have noticed him holding both dogs.

"Oh, yeah!" Says one with an extremely cheery expression. "So that's where you went, Daikichi!"

The dog in question somehow manages to squirm out of his hold and ran to its owner. The other dog, he's assuming is Leon also jumps out of his hand and runs to its owner, a guy with spiky grey hair. "There ya are! Why'd you run over to that guy, huh? We're supposed to be lone wolves!" He seemed to have quite the snarky attitude, Satan notes.

He decides to attempt to speak with them without having to get sent to another therapy session with Mc (Not that he didn't like them, it's just not his ideal date choice with them) for almost attacking another human.

"Hello," He starts off with, "May I ask what you're doing here?"

One of them sweat drops while another says "We entered this Amazing~ garden looking for someone that lives here as we have entered from another realm!" with a rose in his hand as he bows and a huge amount of rose petals come out of Diavolo knows where.

"Why are you talking like that, you masked pervert?!"

Yup, he knows that. He can easily tell that they are mostly human, one of them more 'magical' than the others (his hair was literally floating around, and he's pretty sure he saw a nest of doves sitting somewhere in the confines of his hair).

He feels like he's read something like this before, where two realms collide, switching the locations of some characters. Maybe it was from a video Levi showed him?

He can check with him later. Right now, the humans in front of him were far more important (they did scare off the cat after all, he has to deal with them in some way). Said humans were standing there, the most ordinary looking one staring at him intently, the one with grey hair was also looking at him as well, albeit grumpily. The other two were off in their own universe. The long haired one was speaking(?) with his birds and the orange haired one was crouched on the ground looking at something.

He was about to start talking when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Turning around, he sees a familiar face. "Ah, hello Barbatos."

Barbatos taps Satan's shoulder, alerting the latter of his presence. "Ah, hello Barbatos." he says, turning around.

"Satan." he says, greeting the other. " I'm here to take these humans with me to the castle per Lord Diavolo's orders. Would you like to come?"

Satan takes a moment to think, looking between the humans and a bush. "...sure."

"Tomoya?" the boy that was standing behind him with pastel-blue hair and lilac eyes says. For most of the time Barbatos had known him, he hadn't said much so he was slightly surprised when he heard him speak. He's pretty sure he saw Satan jump slightly. Had he not noticed that he also had a group of people with him? They were very hard to miss. Especially Kuro, the one with red hair, was quite tall.

One of the kids that had been looking at Satan saw Hajime and ran towards him, "Hajime!" They both crash into a hug. "What are you doing here?"

They both get into a deep conversation about how they each ended up in the Devildom, completely ignoring Barbatos, Satan and their other friends.

Barbatos snaps his fingers (for the sake of helping the author speed up the chapter and because she's running low on ideas) and teleports them to Diavolo's castle with no warning.

-An hour later-

Shu will not wear this atrocious uniform in public! He absolutely refuses!! He holds the so-called RAD uniform up and looks over it again.

They were in a nicely designed guest room. There were four beds, signaling that there are or would be other people as well. Shu was already used to having roommates though so that was fine.

"Itsuki." He hears his childhood friend/roommate say. "I believe we are allowed to alter the uniform to make it to our own liking." He looks over and already sees Kiryu sewing a little akatsuki style charm onto his uniform. He looked relatively calm despite having been motion sick a few moments ago from the strange sensation of teleporting.

He watches as the redhead takes out an extra sewing kit and hands it to Shu. He takes it, promptly saying a thank you.