Chapter 3: If only a friend

Shinobu honestly wasn't sure if he was seeing things right. After falling onto the floor, he had feared he hit his head. Maybe he did. Right in front of his eyes was a tall guy with blue hair covering most of his funny orange purple eyes. He had a large scaly tail coming straight out of his backside and a pair of horns coming out of his head.

Shinobu snaps out of it as the guy starts talking.

"Ah! Don't point your finger at me! I can explain!!"

He looks over to the side and see's Natsume (awkwardly? Menacingly? Shinobu doesn't know) pointing a finger at the guy, holding Sora behind his back.

"I'm giving you 10 secoNDS."

"Ah!" The boy yelps but starts talking. "I'mLeviathanandI'mademon! BYE!" And he quickly runs to his bathroom(?).

The gu-Leviathan, reminded Shinobu of Mayoi minus the creepiness and hiding in the vent like a ninja.

"Well that gives an explanation." Yuuta says, scratching his neck.

"Mhm! Sora doesn't understand why shisho was pointing at Leviathan though! His colours were more scared."

"It's okay SoRA. He'll probably come out in due tIME. I wasn't going to do anything anywAY."

Shinobu took this time to look around Leviathan's room. Against one wall, there was a huge aquarium with actual, living fish swimming about. In the middle of the room sat a lone bathtub filled with blankets of anime characters and a plushie of a magical girl? On the opposite end was a large TV with a multiple consoles and tangled wires on the floor. There was also a desk with a gaming setup. There was also a fish bowl with a little goldfish in it looking at Shinobu.

'Is this what Yuuki-dono and Shinkai-dono's dorm would look like if they were roomed together?'

Directly beside the desk are shelves filled with books. One in particular draws his attention and he pulls it out. The title of the book was:

"The tale of the seven lords? Hey Yuuta-kun, have you heard of this before?"

Yuuta walks over, putting away his phone. "Hmm." He takes a look at the back cover. "Nope, I haven't seen Isara-senpai bring that to a BB meeting and I've never seen this in Yumenosaki's library."

They both jump as they hear the bathroom door slam open hard enough to shake the room and leave an indent in the wall (which Shinobu is pretty sure it did).

"You've never heard of TSL before??!!" Leviathan shouted, loud enough for any other residents of the building to hear.

And that was how half the Asobi club and Natsume spent the next hour learning about a story of seven brothers and someone named Henry from (what Sora started to call him) Snake-kun.

(Shinobu is so confused right now.)

Madara was unsure of how he got into this situation.

Earlier, he was walking around with Leo before getting attacked by someone. Madara was readying to fight back but the stranger ran away for some reason. Shrugging his shoulders, he turns around bumping into a facefull of chest. Looking at a man with vibrant red hair and gold eyes towering before him.

Currently, he was in an office with Leo spinning in the chair beside him writing something onto a notebook while humming article of faith. Sitting across from them was the redhead that proclaimed that he was a prince with a very wide smile with a butler standing beside him.

There was a tea set sitting on the table between them. Leo was drinking some coffee that the butler had gotten for him.

The room was completely silent aside from the scribbling and occasional sips of coffee.

'Leo seems to be taking this in well...'

The 'prince' coughs to get Madara (and hopefully Leo's) Attention.

"Welcome to the Devildom! Though I'm unsure how you got here and how to send you back to the human realm I'm sure we can figure out arrangements for you and your friend until we can."

'Excuse me. What?'

"Barbatos, can you prepare sleeping arrangements and school uniforms for them?"

"Yes, my lord." The butler, Barbatos says before disappearing like Wataru would minus the roses and doves.

"What."

"Oh yes, I've been thinking about letting more humans attend RAD, my school, for a while but MC wouldn't let me, saying how they wouldn't want anyone to become a therapist unintentionally again."

Madara looks over at Leo contemplating what he would say. "Make sure there's no permanent markers near him though." He says pointing at Leo. 'Surely going to school again wouldn't be too bad?'