Chapter 12

It took Satan an entire day of school and getting knocked out by a pile of books to realize that he hadn't seen Mc, Mammon and Asmo in the past 24 hours. Normally, Beel would find him if he hadn't shown up to dinner for a few days and wake him up but he was out having been invited as a guest on a competitive eating show. The next person that would try to find him would be Lucifer, but Satan cursed his door to stay magically closed if Lucifer were to try and open it. Next would be Mc, Mammon or Asmo but he hadn't seen them all day so he assumed they were out on a joyride of some sort. Which left Levi and Belphegor. Belphegor would probably be asleep right now and have his D.D.D. muted so there was no point in trying to message him, his D.D.D. was unreachable too. Leviathan was definitely too busy playing games to realize he wasn't there.

He sighs and lets out a little anger with it.

Knock knock knock. "Hello? Is anybody there? Himeru was told to come here." He hears someone say.

"...yes." Satan replies after some silence. "You can open the door."

The person jiggles the doorknob a little before it opens slowly.

Himeru was expecting to walk in on the demon hiding something embarrassing away or simply cleaning up. He did not expect to walk in on a large pile of books with a pair of legs sticking out from underneath. "Are you okay?" he asks.

"Yeah, I am fine," the demon says somewhat begrudgingly with a trembling thumbs up. "This happens normally."

"..."

"..."

"Do you need help?"

"...Yes."

After a few minutes of lifting the books and placing them to the side, Satan is finally able to stand up and brush some dust from his turquoise pants.

"Thank you, so what did you need me for?" he asks.

"Himeru was told to find you and ask you for help with curses and spells as Himeru and a few others are having trouble casting them."

Satan sighs, "Okay, where is everyone?" He prepares a spell.

"They are all in one of the empty classrooms. Room 266 if Himeru remembers correctly."

"Okay. That's all I need," and snaps his fingers. Himerus' visions distorts and when it returns to normal, he realizes they are back at the classroom.

"EEEPP!!" Mayoi jumps out of his seat.

Oops..

"Mayoi-senpai!!" Aira immediately runs over to check on him.

"Is he okay?" Satan asks from beside him.

"Yes, he should be fine." Himeru responds. Aira shakes Mayoi to check if he was conscious. He wasn't.

He grabs a book from Mayoi's desk, flips to a page on teleportation and hands it over for Satan to check.

"Know I'm only doing this as long as it wasn't Lucifer who told you to find me."

"...Lucifer did say you were the best candidate for this."

And Satan gets up and walks out the door.

"Did he leave?" Tomoya yells from the back of the room.

Satan walks back into the room. "I'll only help you if you all help me piss off Lucifer with pranks."

"..Sure, that might be fun." Yuta says, looking up from his spellbook that he was trying to understand.

"I agree," Eichi says, from his seat.

"But Senpai, did you not see how terrifying he looked when he saw us in his room?" Aira asks, still trying to shake Mayoi awake.

"Yes, but we could at least have a little fun while we're here." Eichi responds. "We'll help you."

Satan nods. "I'll add you all to a group chat and text everyone when I have a plan. So what spells do you need help with?"

After finally being able to cast a spell on a chair and almost getting sent to the infirmary, Tomoya trudges to his room with Hajime walking beside him.

"Are you okay Tomoya-kun?" Hajime asks.

"Hm? Yeah, it was just a lot harder than I expected."

During Satan's lesson, many things happened. One of them being when Tomoya almost broke his ribs if Satan hadn't cast a counterspell that sent the chair flying back and breaking a hole in the wall. Satan had said it was fine and it could be easily fixed but when he looked through the hole, he could see that the chair had crashed through three more walls.

"I feel bad for whoever has to fix those holes.."

"Mm, I'm sure they'll be able to fix them with magic."

"Mhm, ah, we're here."

Tomoya opens the door and is greeted with three people on the floor.

"Isara senpai!" Hajime runs over

"Help me.. They have me in a vice squeeze."

Mao was being kept hostage by Ritsu and their other roommate Belphegor on the floor. Ritsu and Belphie were both sleeping soundly while clutching onto Mao who gave them a 'please help me!!' look.

Tomoya joins Hajime and tries to pry Belphegor off of Mao. He grabs onto his arm and attempts to pull but fails miserably as Belphie seems to squeeze Mao tighter.

"How long have you been like this Isara-senpai?!"

"An hour or three, I couldn't fall asleep because I had an energy drink earlier."

Tomoya attempts to try again but Belphegor, still asleep might he add, grabs his arm and pulls him down into a vice grip. At least Mao can breathe now as Belphie had let him go. Ritsu had a lighter grip so that was fine.

"Tomoya-kun!"