Chapter 11: Simeons tech troubles, again...

"So you just press this??" Simeon held the device in his hands, looking at it curiously and turning it around to look at all sides of the device.

"Yes, that's how you turn it on.." His grey haired roomate sighed and muttered 'Sooo annoying.' under his breath. Simeon clicked the little button on the side and watched in wonder as the screen turned on. "Oooh." He presses it again and it turns off.

"Oi, stop doing that!" Izumi says. Luke, who was sitting on the coach and on his phone gets up and says "Don't yell at Simeon!" The older two of the trio can practically hear a growl at the end of the sentence.

"It's okay, Luke. I do have to learn how to use this after all." Simeon calmly says. He holds his phone out so Izumi can see the screen, which is now on again. Izumi looks over and directs Simeon to the settings app to set up the phone for the angel to use.

Natsume puts his bag down by his guest bed and plops onto the nearest chair. The first day had been surprisingly normal. It felt like his secret library again, just less lonely and without the mophead appearing now and then to bother him. In his Potions class, he easily earned the favor of the teacher, though most of the class time had been spent lazing around as the teacher fell asleep constantly while he was teaching. In his magics class, he progressed very quickly and learned many new spells he could cast without the use of chalk and candles. Maybe these ones would work on Tsumugi because the spells are from a different world.

"Hihi~" The door swings open and Sora runs in holding a console he remembers seeing in Leviathan's room. Leviathan enters carrying a fishbowl in one hand and a large bag in the other. "Hi, uh, I'm going to be staying with you because Lucifer wants someone to watch over you." He says awkwardly to Natsume, slightly fidgeting with the hem of his sleeve every now and then.

"Oh, that's fINE." He waves his hand dismissively. "We have an empty bed anyWAYS." He points to the bed on the other side of the room that had been vacant last night. The room had four beds, two on the right of the doorway and two on the left. The two on the right were taken by him and Sora. The further bed on the left had been taken by Shinobu. Leviathan softly places his bag onto the bed and places the fishbowl, which he can now see had a goldfish in it. Sora had run over to the far wall and was setting up the console he had brought, connecting it to the TV. Presumably so that the ASOBI club could still hang out.

Natsume pulls out one of the books he was given and skims through, not looking for anything in particular. He comes across a few interesting pages. A recipe for a potion that could make your skin fire resistant, a recipe for candy that would allow one to breathe and talk under water, and a spell that would allow the recipient to use the casters abilities.

At some point Shinobu had entered the room and started playing games with Sora and Leviathan. "Shisho! Come play with us!"

"AlriGHT, give me a seCOND."

Izumi was quickly learning that his roommates were the equivalent of a grandfather and his dog/grandson. The kid, Luke, was something close to an IPad kid as he constantly had a tablet, though it wasn't for games. Instead he used it to search up baking recipes to mass produce, which Izumi had seen happen already with Simeon helping him out (They tasted quite splendid actually, not that he was going to say that though). Simeon on the other hand was an absolute grandpa, there was nothing else to be said to describe him. He was extremely technologically challenged. He constantly asked Izumi questions like, "How do I turn it on again?" and "Can you help me? I changed the language again somehow, sorry!". He sips his cold drink and leans on the back of his chair.

Kaoru nods from across the table. "That sounds tough."

Chiaki shakes his head, "If you need any help, you can always count on Ryusei red to help out!" He hits his chest with his fist to emphasize his heroic-ness. "Yeah, you can call me too, Senachii, just don't text me when I'm in the middle of a date."

"You don't need to be so loud, Morisawa." He sighs, "But thanks." His phone buzzes and he can already sense who it is. He picks it up and is greeted with a string of unintelligible texts. He sighs. "I have to go and help them again." he says, showing his friends his phone.

"Let us come with you!"

Chiaki managed to convince Izumi to allow him and Kaoru to come along and now, Kaoru and Izumi were trying to walk Simeon through how to download a security app to prevent viruses' because while they had been out, Simeon had managed to accidentally download a few viruses. Izumi wasn't going to ask.

Chiaki had seen Luke and instantly volunteered to hang out with Luke. In the background he can hear Chiaki animatedly chatting with Luke about his favourite Tokusatsu show. Luke was listening and hanging on to every word as Chiaki mimics fake explosions with his hands.

"Ohh, thanks again, Sena-san! I'm so sorry if I bothered you during something important!" Simeon apologized.

"You weren't interrupting anything important, I was just hanging out with these idiots." Izumi replies, earning a 'Hey!' from Kaoru who was sitting on the couch right beside him. "Just please don't do this again."

Ibara finishes jotting down notes he had gotten so far on the various demons they had met so far.

Seems to have good singing voices from whoever the fuck was singing in the shower at two in the moringBased off camera footage of cameras he had placed in the other rooms, the blue-haired one was able to memorize choreography and lyrics for songs if he had enough practice (1-2 times of watching the video)From what happened at RAD today, it seems all demons know how to and can dance very well.

He puts his pen down and closes his notebook. After putting the book in a bag under is bed, he moves over to uncover his bedsheets. He slips in, placing his head on the comfortable pillow. Soft snores can be heard from the other bunks. Ibara decides to contemplate kidnapping tomorrow and falls into a dreamless sleep.