Chapter 1

Today marks the 3rd week Adora and I kiss- I mean, saved the world.

I'm so glad there's no Horde anymore, though it still makes me cringe to admit that I'm friends with princesses now.

"Eh! Hello dearie!"

The old hag that Adora used to take advice from just shows up in our castle randomly sometimes.

"What the hell is she doing in our bedroom?"

I ask Adora, scowling at the old lady. She's just as annoying as Entrapta and that Swift horse or whatever.

"She's here to make pie with Glimmer."

Adora tells me, but that still doesn't answer why she's in our bedroom!

"She probably just got lost."

Adora reassured me, I swear she can read my mind sometimes.

Glimmer teleports into our bedroom a second later and I swear it gave me a heart attack. She's really gotta stop doing that.

"Oh! Razz is here, perfect!"

Glimmer smiles, places her hand on Razz's shoulder then teleports away again leaving behind a trace of sparkles in the air.

There's no privacy in this castle at all. I'm gonna lose my mind if another person comes anywhere near me.

"DID SOMEBODY SAY SWIFT WIND?"

That obnoxious, disturbing, rat bird busts through the door.

"NO ONE DID! GET OUT!"

I yell and growl at him. I have no idea why Adora likes him so much.

"Swifty!"

Adora calls out excitedly, leaping towards the winged beaver. She hugs him and he won't stop staring at me. I'd kill him right now if it weren't for Adora.

"I'm gonna go do some loop-de-loops with Swift Wind! I'll be back home later."

Adora leaves like this every morning, and each day she comes back later and later. It makes me a little suspicious but to be fair, we are a lot older now and not the same people we were before spending lots of time apart.