Chapter 2

Adora has been gone for what seems like forever. I wonder where she even goes with that bunny horse.

Glimmer teleports into my room with Razz who's holding a freshly baked pie.

"Can't you use the door like a normal person?!"

I snap at her. I could've been getting dressed! Sparkles doesn't know anything about boundaries. I bet she'd get along with Scorpia.

"Nope!"

She says smiling as she takes the pie from Razz. The pie smells really good but who knows what that scraggly lady put in there.

"Do you want a slice?"

She asks me, putting the pie in my face. No way.

"You trying to poison me?"

I snark at her. I wouldn't be surprised if there were some poisonous berries or something in there.

"Ugh. I'm nothing but nice to you but you still never trust me!"

Sparkles is angry now. She looks so funny when she's mad. What does she expect me to be like? Ohhh no!! Glitter! Sparkles! So scary! I feel threatened!

Oh shit, she must've seen me smiling. Yep, now she's really angry.

"Fine! I'll just have this delicious pie with Bow!"

Glimmer declares, glaring right through me.

"Fine by me."

I give her the most annoying smirk I possibly can. Oh, she's gonna hate me forever.

She takes Razz and her 'delicious' pie and teleports away.

Ugh. Where is Adora? Why is she taking forever to come back?!