one <3

Chapter One

"I can't keep having you tag along when I go to work," Giran sighed as he shut his eyes closed, leaning against the elevator walls.

"My days would be very boring if I don't come along," you shrugged.

"You been saying that for nine years now," Giran shook his head at you, pretending to be disappointed but deep inside he wasn't. He was in fact, happy. He has never thought of creating a family or having a child, but if you were to mean something to him. You'd be his precious child.

"So, who are we going to meet with today?" You asked, curious of the villain or broker you're gonna see today. Since you've been with Giran for a while now, you've gotten accustomed to meeting new people. Especially brutal and dangerous ones. Not to mention, you were quite well known as Giran's "precious gem" as he wouldn't let anyone touch you or harm you.

He was always the father you've never had and you were the daughter he never had.

"Someone who's been making a name for himself lately," Giran answered, with elevator door opening right there and then. You walked out, following behind him ignoring the stares you were getting.

There's so many villains out there though...

The entire time, you spent your time guessing a bunch of big names and wondering who's the person you're going to meet. With so much thinking, it didn't take long before you ended up at a broken down bar.

"Stay out here and wait," Giran ordered as he handed you his work bag, and of course you obey by standing next to the entrance. He was never one to play or joke when it comes to work. He was always serious, but you never thought much of it. He just wanted you to be safe. Moreover, you were the one who wanted to tag along despite knowing how dangerous his job was.

"Let's make this quick, I'm a busy man," Giran said in his monotone voice as he puts his hands in his pockets. "Before I hand you the recruits, I'm expecting a down payment," Giran stated, earning a scoff from the male sitting on a bar stool.

"Wait a minute, you should show me who the recruits are first," the sitting male spoke up. "We have to be fair," he added, causing Giran to sigh.

"Y/N, bring me my work bag,"

You, who were trying to peek and look through the crack of the door was surprised when you heard your name. You thought you were in trouble for getting caught sneaking a glance inside their business. That wasn't the case so you were relieved.

You had opened the door and enter the bar, being greeted by the dim light and the smells of alcohol. The bar didn't look too dirty or messy. It was quite clean for a villain, you thought.

"Here," you handed Giran his work bag before moving back and standing behind his back.

"You can go back out," Giran excused you, but you were stopped.

"No, she can stay," a voice said.

You never got the chance to totally observe this place with your eyes as you didn't want to pry too much. You look up and towards the voice and saw a man in all black. His shoes were red and his hair was beautiful shade of light blue, but messy. Covering his face, neck, shoulders and arms were some artificial hands of some sort. Yet through the space between the fingers on his face, you could make out his blood-red eyes staring you down.

For the first time in forever, you felt intimidated by a villain. You could feel the chills down your spine as you made eye contact with the man. You definitely weren't comfortable with the deranged look he gave.

"Here are the recruit's photo, I'm sure you know him very well as he is quite famous," Giran took out a picture from his work bag as he walked up to the messy, blue haired. Giran had put down the picture on the bar table, yet the blue haired man has his eyes elsewhere. Giran took notice of his and saw that you were quite uncomfortable with the stares from the man.

"Don't worry, she isn't a recruit," Giran chuckled.

"Why," the blue haired man asked, turning his head towards Giran. Even though Giran couldn't make out whether the man was joking or not, he didn't want to take the chances.

"She's my work partner," Giran lied.

"What is her quirk?" The blue haired man asked.

Giran could already see where this was going so it was up to him to stop it before it escalated. "I'm sorry but we're a little off track here," he smiled.

"Yes, he is right Shigaraki Tomura,"

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

:::::: I hope you enjoy this first chapter. It isn't much but it's getting there! Thank you for reading! I am also trying to better my writing so I hope you all don't mind my messy writing. ;;))

ᐢ⑅ᐢ
꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱
./づ~ ♡